Aa
A
A
Close
Headaches and migraines
Hello I am 14 weeks and 3 days today. I have suffered with the bad headaches throughout but yesterday was my first migraine. It was absolutely dreadful.
I am just wondering what do you guys take natural or not natural. I am based in the UK.  
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Oh, that's terrible.  I was a migraine sufferer for years.  Had a reprieve but did get migraines and bad headaches with my first pregnancy.  You really can only take Tylenol.  A drink with some caffeine in it might help (strong pain relievers often have caffeine in them) ---  maybe ask your doctor about this.  My doctor allows 2 caffeinated beverages a day.  A cold pack on the area of your head that is hurting can help.  Massage really helped me.  But it's hard.  good luck hon
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thankyou for your reply. I really don't know how you coped being a migranes sufferer. I really couldn't.
Had a bit of an issue with coffee a few days ago.
I got really bad heart palps which lasted a good 5 mins so thought I should steer clear .
Will definitely try your idea of something cold on the area that hurts and massage.
Thankyou x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
If u can buy a eucalyptus forehead stick. They have it for children. I've had several migraine' s and headaches and started using the forehead stick you just run it across your forehead and within sort of 20 mins it relaxes and eases off. I also found that alongside a lollipop did the trick... figured out it was my sugar levels dropping slightly and I'm negative for diabetes xxx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thankyou Tilly,
I like the sound of that forehead stick. I assuming it is safe for pregnant women if it's made for children.
Yes my partner is always telling me I need some more sugar in my diet.
Thankyou!
Comment
Cancel

Hello, am Anita and am from FL, USA  i want to sincerely Thank Dr Opobo for what he has done for me.. 9 years ago I was suffering from migraines, I spent thousands of dollars trying on pills ..but yet to no avail, I was already giving up on this. While I was on-line one day, on this site and I saw Someone  testifying of him (Dr. Opobo) on his solutions to Treating cancers, migraines, Diabetes and heart problems and at first I saw it jokingly not until I Gave it a try and here am I today a living testifier and am Migraines and heart free after using his natural herbs to cure them all with direct prescriptions, anybody needing the help of the Great Dr, you can email him on (***@****
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Today was a bad migraine day for me nothing helped until I had one of the swizzle powder lollipops as soon as I had that bam gone in 10 mins... defo sugar related for me x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
21 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
21 hrs ago
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community Resources