Headaches and migraines
Hello I am 14 weeks and 3 days today. I have suffered with the bad headaches throughout but yesterday was my first migraine. It was absolutely dreadful.
I am just wondering what do you guys take natural or not natural. I am based in the UK.  
Oh, that's terrible.  I was a migraine sufferer for years.  Had a reprieve but did get migraines and bad headaches with my first pregnancy.  You really can only take Tylenol.  A drink with some caffeine in it might help (strong pain relievers often have caffeine in them) ---  maybe ask your doctor about this.  My doctor allows 2 caffeinated beverages a day.  A cold pack on the area of your head that is hurting can help.  Massage really helped me.  But it's hard.  good luck hon
Thankyou for your reply. I really don't know how you coped being a migranes sufferer. I really couldn't.
Had a bit of an issue with coffee a few days ago.
I got really bad heart palps which lasted a good 5 mins so thought I should steer clear .
Will definitely try your idea of something cold on the area that hurts and massage.
Thankyou x
If u can buy a eucalyptus forehead stick. They have it for children. I've had several migraine' s and headaches and started using the forehead stick you just run it across your forehead and within sort of 20 mins it relaxes and eases off. I also found that alongside a lollipop did the trick... figured out it was my sugar levels dropping slightly and I'm negative for diabetes xxx
Thankyou Tilly,
I like the sound of that forehead stick. I assuming it is safe for pregnant women if it's made for children.
Yes my partner is always telling me I need some more sugar in my diet.
Thankyou!

Hello, am Anita and am from FL, USA  i want to sincerely Thank Dr Opobo for what he has done for me.. 9 years ago I was suffering from migraines, I spent thousands of dollars trying on pills ..but yet to no avail, I was already giving up on this. While I was on-line one day, on this site and I saw Someone  testifying of him (Dr. Opobo) on his solutions to Treating cancers, migraines, Diabetes and heart problems and at first I saw it jokingly not until I Gave it a try and here am I today a living testifier and am Migraines and heart free after using his natural herbs to cure them all with direct prescriptions, anybody needing the help of the Great Dr, you can email him on (***@****
Today was a bad migraine day for me nothing helped until I had one of the swizzle powder lollipops as soon as I had that bam gone in 10 mins... defo sugar related for me x