Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Hostile mucus and clomid

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hostile mucus and clomid

Found this on the net.
Lots of info all over the web about this:

If you re taking Clomid (clomiphene citrate, Serophene) as an ovulation inductor, it may help to know that it can cause hostile mucus in 30 percent or more of women using it. Higher doses of Clomid tend to be more associated with less cervical fluid and a thinner uterine lining, than the 50 mg dose and Robitussin can help to reverse this.

This one is on Babyhopes.com

Lisa
Thanks so much for looking this up, your a sweetheart.  Next O should be around the 18th/19th of this month, and I don't see OB until 26th.  I had found the part about hostile mucus, but not the stuff on robitussin.  I also didn't know the percentages were so high in women it caused this problem in.  Now I will look into it further, and see how much of the stuff to take, and when. Does anyone know?  Thanks Lisa, your a doll!!!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
KeeLolo Well O day was Sept 21st. I... Comment
renae176 Yesterday and today i have ... Comment
renae176 uploaded new photos