How far??
I just found out last week that im pg and my dr likes to wait until the 10th week to see pple. The problem is idk if the so called first day of my last cycle was in dec or nov. I have never had a normal cycle, but in dec i only had very lt bleeding for afew days. Usally when i go onto the 4th week of my bc pills it could take anywhere from 2-4 days till i start bleeding. I never know if it will start lt n go heavy or vice versa it allways diffrent, but theres normally afew days of heavy and even clotty in each cycle. Dec was no where near normal, I had alot of stress going on and put it to that but now i skipped my pd and know that i am pg so im questioning what date it may be. My ob has me scheduled for 2/26 based on the lt cycle in dec but if im actually a month further along than that i really dont want to wait.Sorry if this came accross with alittle tmi, but Anyone have any good ways to gage this sort of thing?
Is there a way to pin point it by remembering what you were doing on thanksgiving and working your way forward til you remember having your cycle? Before I started using an app on my phone, that's what I had to do.
Yeah I'd think back to events... Then see if that helps. I'm forgetful too lol x
Just take prenatals and try not to worry. When you are seen he may be able to tell by fundus height if you are further along. Certainly an ultrasound will tell. Congratulations!
Thank you ladies. I have been tring to remember if I had my cycle on thanksgiving or close  to it but so far Im comming up blank. My hubby never pays any attn to things like that but he says hes tring to recall my moodiness around the holidays lol. I havent ever been able to take prenatals, they make me sick for some reason, but i have been taking flinstones like my ob suggested and they seem ok.  My ob allways does an ultrasoound to verify due date at the first regular apt, so Im sure he will do the same, Im just worried if Im actually further along than we had first thought that I should be seen sooner as well.
Happy to say I called my dr and talked to one of the nurses that i am fimilar with. After explaining everything she was happy to make my apt on 2/6 rather than 2/26, she seems to agree that it sounds like im further along than we had thought but even if the first est was correct after my past complications its a good idea to get in alittle sooner. Yeay