Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
How heavy and color should the implantation bleeding be?

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I am not suppose to get my period for another 1-1/2 to 2 weeks. I started to bleed a little light red blood last night and then today it was a brown and tonight it is a brownish and red. Its not really heavy either and like a very light period. Could I be pregnant or am I just crazy? But can anyone tell me how heavy and the color it should be? Also I'm on the pill but haven't taken it on time lately and missed 2 of them. Me and my boy friend have sex every night and sometimes twice. So can someone give me so info on this and tell me if you think it is implantation bleeding or just a super early period. Thanks.
The only way to tell if you are pregnant is with a pregnancy test. It could be that your cycle is a little off due to the missed pills, you could be pregnant or it could be a number of other things causing it. Implantation bleeding is light and usually brown in colour as it is old blood. There are many different causes for irregular bleeding so if you are worried go and see a doctor or take a test in a couple of weeks to rule out pregnancy.
Most women do not experience implantation bleeding at all.  Most women will ovulate approximately 2 weeks prior to their period being due.  So to me, this sounds more like mid cycle bleeding, but certainly, anything is possible. Best of luck to you.
I got my period,a very heavy one and it was 2 Weeks early. I took a test when I stopped bleeding and I am now pregnant. I would take a test to find out for sure..good luck!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
veronica0808, and renae176 commented on renae176's status
10 mins ago
renae176 not good my embryo looked p... Comment
37 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago