I am 35 weeks pregnant, is my water bag leaking?
It has been 3 days since I first thought that my water bag might be leaking, but I hate to call the doctor because I call them about every little thing. So, today I waited till after i was done peeing, I wiped, then got a new piece of toilet paper and sat and waited for dripping. There was liquid that came out, it was clear and it didn't smell like urine. I hate to call the doctors though. what should I do?
If the leaking is continuous, I would definately call the Dr. If your water has broken, bacteria can easily enter the uterus. Or, you could go right to the ER. They can test the fluid. Good Luck.
This would most definitely be a situation where you should call the doctor. They may be able to stop it from breaking the rest of the way... Not sure though. I would love to hear how it all turned out!
yup... call the Doc.

my girlfriends had all sorts of complications because she hadn't realised that the bag had sprung a leak. mother and baby ended up fine, but it was a pretty rough ride.

don't worry about annoying the doc... that's why they earn the big bucks!
Call the doctor. You should have called when you first thought you were leaking.  The longer you go with a leak, tear or rupture the more prone you are to developing an infection.  A quick trip to the docs or L & D, they can take a swab and tell you fairly quickly whether it's amniotic fluid or not.  The last thing you want is to develop an infection in your uterus that can harm your baby.  Call your doctor NOW.  OR better yet, just get up and go to Labor & Delivery at your hospital.  

Dont' even let worrying about annoying them stop you from being checked.  As the above poster said, that's why they get paid the big bucks.  They work for YOU not the other way around.
I figured it all out i went in to the hospital and had it checked out, it was a false alarm, thank God!!!
Better safe than sorry.
im glad you went.  It's ALWAYS better safe than sorry.  As I said before, if you have a tear or rupture you risk infection.  Now you have peace of mind :)