Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Im 43 could I be pregnant??

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Im 43 could I be pregnant??

I am 43 yr old, I am always on time for my period, well my last one was nov 2010 and it is jan 2011 and no show, my breast are sore like crazy, some times feel like bricks , most of all I never miss I am very regular that is just what making me think am I pregnant?? Please help if you are the same age and have had the same happen to you.
If you ovulate on a regular basis and have been having unprotected sex then pregnancy is possible at 43.  You could also be menopausal too.  I would suggest that you take a home pregnancy test and then head to the dr for further tests depending on the outcome of the pregnancy test.
Avatar n tn
thankyou spade22.. I also heard bout a white discharge as well that is present too, something to do with the walls of the uterus exspanding or something like that
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
KeeLolo Hope everyone has a great w... Comment
mhv commented on photo
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status