Inconsistent Test Results
Hi. I'm hoping maybe someone here has had a similar situation and can shed some light on this......My last period was on Jan. 18. On the day before my next expected period, which was this past Monday, Feb. 14, I had two HPTs turn positive. My doc ordered a blood test (quantitative) which I had that afternoon and the results were "inconclusive." Several more HPTs this week were also positive. Faint, but positive. I should mention, also, that I took two brands of digital tests which both read not pregnant.  I assumed this was because they require more HCG than the line tests.....

Today, at my doc's suggestion, I repeated the blood test, fully expecting to see a positive result...and was shocked to see that it is still inconclusive!  I don't know what to think!  My period is nowhere in sight. No real strong symptoms either way.....

I'm 35 years old. My daughter just turned 7. I was pregnant last September but MC in at 7 weeks due to a "blighted ovum." I was told that this is very rare and should not impact my getting pregnant again in the future.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!
Wow very interesting scenario indeed and I am sure this is nuts for you not to have an answer.  I have never used the digital tests, I always used EPT and from what I have read a positive is a positive no matter how faint the line shows up.  But the fact that you are having inconclusive blood results is definitely interesting, keep us posted on this, maybe someone else here has had a similar experience.