Input needed
Ok , so I posted before( period was spotty instead of the normal heavy , after it left a week later spotted pink for an hourTook at test last night and this am but it wasn't my first morning urine both were neg) now today I did my normal duties and I began having pelvic pressure/ pain. So after washing clothes I went home , laid down and it went away. Dh took me out for dinner and a movie and while sitting in the movie pelvic pain came back and only stopped when I laid down. Dh and I BD right after I laid down after washing clothes and I was fine. Anyone have a similar situation and found out later they were pregnant or cancer or anything? My spotty period was Dec27
Have you looked into the possibility that its ovulation pains? I never had them before and randomly in the past 4 years they started showing up.
Funny thing I had pelvic pressure at work last night while standing at computer putting order in.  Thought it was weird.  I don't know what it is either and like I have said my periods have been so light last month and now this one.  NOT BORMAL for me at all and all mine have been coming out Neg. also