Is There Hope? I'm calculated @ 6weeks 4days & only saw a yolk sak
I ended up at dr's office monday. My preg. Symptoms were gone for about 48hrs & I got really scared. I'm calculated at 6weeks 4days he did a sono and we only saw a yolk sac. I was given progesterone gel & baby aspirin, they did blood work to get my levels for the next 2 weeks and another sonogram in two weeks where he expects to see more. I dont have any bleeding or discharge, no cramping & my breasts are sore again.
So we have hope especially since we did a hpt and got a strong positive result and our conception date by memory :-) was Oct 7th with ovulation kit. We are hoping that our due date changes giving our lil zygote a lil more time to grow.
Q: Is there hope for us ? I'm 41 with a PCOS diagnosis & I also went through hyperplasia a typia of the uterine lining found a great oncologist that understood why I didn't want a hysterectomy.
Yes, there is still hope. The dr was right in scheduling another sonogram at 8 weeks. By then they should be able to see a heartbeat. It may be too soon right now. Don't give up. I, too, have PCOS and am going to be 36 this month. This is my first baby and I will be 24 weeks tomorrow with a little girl. Good luck!
:') Thank You so much ,I'm crying as I read your comment :) Congratulations to you.
My mom says its a lil girl and she is just taking her time, so I'm learning patience @ 41yrs old :-).
Good luck and there is always hope.  Not everyone sees a hb at 6 weeks and giving it more time is good.  I posted on here a couple weeks ago that I had lost all my nausea, had bleeding and cramping and was sure I was going to m/c and now I'm 8 weeks 5 days with all looking good.  So never give up.  My nausea came back after a few days.  I'm on progesterone and asprin too.  Good luck to you and your little one!
Thank you gor the encouragement each post has given me strength :-) . My breast are finally hurting again ;-) ... I truly am enjoying the symptoms well except the hemmrhoids but its proof my hormones are raging. Hey Sara are you having any side effects from the progesterone?  By the way ladies I'm Lori :-) .
I am wishing you all the best and I pray that you will get good news at your next sonogram. I know how hard it is to not know which way things are going. Hang on there.
Thank you, your prayers are much appreciated :-) will keep you posted.
Best wishes for you and your little bean!
;-) thank you
Praying that all is well @ ur next doc visit!!! Hang in there and everything will be fine. Keep us posted!!!
I just came back to this....about the progesterone side effects, I'm not really sure.  I don't think I notice anything.  I do know that progestrone is the hormone responsible for causing the breast tenderness, but I didn't notice mine being all that bad.  I always took mine with something on my stomach bc my doc said they can make you nauseus, but i was so nauseaus all the time anyways, I didn't notice it being more so after i took the progesterone.  (I took one in the morning and one at bedtime).  

Hope eveerything is going well with you and you get some good news at your next sonogram!
Just got sono done baby measures 6w6d still no hb but all my symptoms still going strong, so I'm staying positive and trusting Us in Gods Hands. I'm asking for your prayers baby is there but dr is tentative so we doing blood work and another sonogram next week.Thank You for your Support. This community has really been helping me.Thank You All that have Responded :-) .
Hi.  I at 8weeks couldn't hear heartbeat still..  Sometimes it's hard to see or hear heartbeat soo early.  Remember the baby at 6 wks how tiny :)  lot of the time. My midwife had told me they just start beating about 6-8weeks keep positive.  Good luck
Sorry Btw in am now almost 13weeks with. A very active little one fluttering in there,  everytime. I go for appts. Now they. Say how strong the heartbeat is
Thank you for your words of encouragement. :-) I am really feeling great and I trust in Gods way. My mom keeps reminding me that it took 3 months for me to even give her symptoms & then I didnt want to come out :-) .  We've been waiting for this for about 18+ yrs so we can be patient,  its just scary when the doctors walk in and say they are sorry, but he did say he hopes he is wrong.
Praying for you...we didn't see a HB or fetal pole at 6 week's. At 7 week's we were told our preg want viable. At 8 weeks (during the last ultrasound before they could schedule a d&c for my non viable pregnancy) the HB showed up low at 120 and at 9 week's it was a strong 187 . Now at 11 week's and HB is still in the 180 range. Waiting is hard...hang in there.
Hi, thank you for sharing, I heard those same words from dr. I think we have a good sense of our bodies and that we are the lucky few that find out we're pregnant so early. I have faith and hope for what God has given us. :-)
Squa8794, u talked about your hemmrhoids, (sp) at how far along did they start to bother u again????