Is the third time a charm?
I have less of a question, more of a need for some moral support. I'm 36 and trying for a second child. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and another at 15 weeks last year. The ultrasound at 12 weeks was completely normal, but I had been experiencing a fever for several days, so I went to the ER. When they couldn't find the heartbeat in triage I knew it was bad and was devastated to find out we had lost the baby. This week I have officially skipped a period and am a wreck with emotion. I've been experiencing minor symptoms, but haven't taken a home test yet. I'm scared and elated. But mostly scared to lose another baby. Thanks for listening.
I am not a very religious woman but when I found out about this pregnancy I prayed longer and more then I have ever done in my life. I miscarried when I was 17, didn't even know I was pregnant until after the miscarriage was over, the baby was 13 weeks. Its one of the most heart  breaking things a woman can deal with. I know its hard not to stress, but try to keep calm and relaxed and take good care of yourself, there is a plan for everyone and a reason for everything, and you will get through this. I wish you luck and love and hope you can see this pregnancy to the end and have your healthy little one
Thank you so much for your kind words and positive thoughts! It's comforting knowing others have been through similar situations.
I would have mixed emotions too coz any loss is painful to deal with. But did the doctors establish what was the cause of the previous miscarriages coz sometimes it helps to establish cause and deal with it to avoid a repeat. And congrats on the missed period and hoping the best.
Please don't give up. This is pregnacy #9 for me. My 12 their old was my second pregnacy and my body fought me on him the whole 9 months. I was so sick but he was well worth it. I lost several more than I finally found a Dr who listened to me and didn't blow my off with miscarriages are normal belief. This pregnacy has beeny easiest one so far I haveade it 23 weeks with is further than we normally get. We never thought I could keep a prgnacy and it be pretty close to normal but it has happened. I don't know your situation but with me my Dr has had to run a million and a half test and she sees me 2 a month ,toake sure my body is not kicking the baby out.Good luck
No conclusive reason why we lost the second baby. We elected not to go through with an autopsy. It was just too painful. I can't imagine going through the same thing 9 times. And now you're more than half way to meeting your little one. Positive thoughts and prayers as your pregnancy progresses. Thank you all for your encouraging words!
I don't really know what to say as I can't even imagine what you must be going through.  I don't have much in the way of experience to share with you but I hope with all hope that things will work out for you.  Stay strong and good luck.
I just had my tenth baby a little over a month ago, but a year before I got pregnant with her I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I was very sad but went on to have a healthy baby girl. Hang in there. Just take it easy and hopefully everything will be okay.
Tenth?! How do you do it? I'm in my second pregnancy (first never made it) and I told hubby to cherish this baby because I don't think I could do this again.
So, I started spotting yesterday, but I think it could just be from implantation. I don't have any other miscarriage symptoms; no fever, no cramps, and light spotting that's off & on. I have an appointment on Monday. I'm just trying to stay positive and focus on all the good things in my life right now. Thank you again for all your kind and encouraging words!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
My two oldest (19, 20) are living on their own, so I have 8 at home. The oldest 7 are homeschooled and my baby is 5 weeks 3 days. It's a challenge, but I love it. I have 5 boys and 5 girls. My oldest daughter (17) is graduating next month. She is a big help.