Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Just Miscarriage
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Just Miscarriage

On sep 24 went to restroom had some blood when I wipe, I was around 7 weeks pregnan according to a sonogram that I had the week before, the I had some more litle pink discharge on sep 26, On Sep 28 I notice blood againg whe I wipe, so far no pain at all but I was scare so I went to ER. They did a vaginal sonogram they daid that they have seen that the sack has grown but they could not see fetus inside, so they told me I was having a miscarriage, they gave me pain killers and antibiotics, doctor would not do an DnC he said I will have to wait and bleed out. I still dont feel any pain but I'm felling really tired and extremely emotional, I see blood more often whe I use the restroom but not heavy bleeding, I have seen a couple of really tiny blood clots like size of tear drop. This its getting to hard I'm scare to go to restroom evrytime I see the blood I cannot help thinking that could have been my child. The way it looks I feel this bleeding thing will last a long time and I dont think I can deal with this, anyone knows a way to accelerate the process like with a tea or something??? Do not get me wrong, I'm devastated, I grieving the lost of my child and I will never forget this but its to hard to be waiting when I will have a cramp or a back pain or heavy bleeding as a sing that this will end soon.
Tags: Miscarriage, Bleeding, accelerate bleeding, high blood pressure, no dnc
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If I were you I would drink lots of vitamin c containing fluids and get a second opinion. From what I have been told alot of drs are too quick to jump to conclusions....especially er drs.
Blank
I'm so sorry for what you are going through:( the same thing happened me in July,pain is body expelling tissue like contractions,I passed a jelly like substance,I was about 5 weeks,get plenty of rest, don't lose heart,I am pregnant again and have had successful pregnancies before,but I won't forget this wee one I lost, bleeding was over in 7 days xx
Blank
I have a personal miscarriage story:

I had a miscarriage due to a blighted ovum, where there is no fetal pole or baby growing inside yolk sac. I only had a yolk sac visible.

On my 1st Dr visit, I was 6 weeks, at ultrasound, there was a yolk sac, but no fetal pole or baby.  On my next appt, a week later at 7 weeks, Dr  still couldn't see a fetal pole or baby; she said that it wasn't a big deal that there was no baby to be seen, yet.

A few days later after my lsat appt, I started to miscarry.

When the miscarriage started, it came on slow. It took 2 days for me to know something was wrong.

On Day 1, I started spotting (with lil blood clots)  On Day 2, I started cramping like a really bad period, and still bleeding lightly with small blood clots.
On day 3 I started having contraction-type pains ; still bleeding but now with thick blood clots.
On day 4,  I finally got in to see my Dr.

She confirmed, again, that there was no baby. Since I was now bleeding more heavily with thick blood clots & having severe contractions and labor-like pains, she determined I was actively miscarrying.

I chose to do the abortion pill and after taking it, I went into active labor. The pill did its job in about 10 hrs after taking them.

The miscarriage happened May 2011 and began & ended in about 5-6 days.  

I'm now 7.5 weeks pregnant with my fourth child and heart beat was detected at 6 weeks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
proudmommytobe15
134578_tn?1433306113
Blank
AnnieBrooke
OR
Blank
ashrefra