Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Just found out the SEX of my baby , which MADE ME SO SAD!

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I know it may sound weird to alot of people but , after having 2 beautiful girls, im 40 and convinced my husband to have one more, despite my age , we were able to get pregnant again for the third time, and comvinced myself and my husband that we would be having a baby boy .
i just found out the sex of the baby at 15 weeks yesterday , and its a GIRL!

I have been crying and i have been so so sad . i know this will be our last baby , especially with my age and the risks involved , i have been so sad and sobing all night and all morning.

i know people may say , ur lucky to get pregnant or you are lucky to have another healthy girl etc..
but im still sad that im having another girl , i always wanted to share love with a boy and give my husband a little boy ...i do not seem to get out of this sad mood
please help !
keep one thing in mind its the sperm that determines the gender not your egg, so its not your fault. Down side i know how you feel I'm glad I am having a girl but it would be nice for a little boy especially since I am now considering tubal ligation
I've got 6 boys and 4 girls and would dearly looove another girl, dont get me wrong I love my boys abut they are such boys lol
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Risa615, butterflybabies, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Risa615 commented on photo
Risa615, krichar, and pb95 commented on mhv's status