Just need a lil reassurance....
I'm 7 weeks 5 days as of today. I've had several losses in the past 5 years so I'm a bit anxious this time around.  We saw the heart beat 10 days ago & go again on Tuesday. I still feel cruddy, tired, nauseous etc.  This morning I noticed my breasts aren't as sore as they've been.  I knw they don't stay sore the entire time but of course this worried me.  When on average do some symptons begin to lessen or is it different for everyone?
I do think its different for everyone, for me I never get sore breasts, just the nipples and if I'm also not breastfeeding I wouldnt notice the sore nipples, I also get a full feeling in my uterus that feels like my period is about to explode out of it, other than that, thats usually it for me, some ladies get every single symptom under the sun, and others nothing, I know this doesnt help at all and it can be worrying when you notice some of the symptoms seemingly dissapearing, I've also heard that these symptoms can come and go, hopefully this is whats happening for you :)
I had 2 miscarriages in a row and I am now 16 weeks pregnant. So I understand your anxiety. I am still nervous and worried.
I found my breasts were sore for the first 7 weeks or so, then it stopped. I have had a lot of morning sickness and I am still suffering with it. But I found a lot of my pregnancy symptoms come and go, only one that seems to stick around is the nausea.
My husband bought me a fetal Doppler so I can listen for baby's heartbeat when I get nervous. It is a blessing. I am so scared I will lose this baby too. My other losses were missed miscarriages, so I didn't even know there was something wrong.
So, now I try to take my husbands advice and try to relax and go with it. He keeps on reassuring me that baby is okay. So, try to relax..... I know it is easier said, then done. But my hubby is right. Does us and the baby no good getting ourselves all worked up and worried.
I wish you all the best and pray you have a healthy pregnancy.
Thank you both for responding.  I have a doppler too but it's still too early for it.  :(  I did notice tonight when I took my bra off they were sore!  Seems odd to be happy about sore boobs but I was.  LOL
I know what you mean. It is funny we would be happy for these signs :)
When do you go for your ultrasound?
I had one on Oct. 2, I was 6 wks 3 days.  We saw baby & a heart beat.  Baby was measuring between 6w 1d & 6w 2days & my dr said that was perfect since baby was tucked in a corner & difficult to measure.  I go back for a repeat u/s on Oct 16.  I'll be 8w 3d at that appt.  This is the 1st time we've seen a hb since I lost my son in March of 2010.  I'm on pins & needles!!  My dr is bein very proactive & this week he increased my dosage for my Lovenox.  I think I'll feel a lot better once I see the hb again next week.
I can understand you being nervous. I am still nervous and I am 16 weeks. I probably won't be able to fully relax until baby is born. My first miscarriage last summer the twins hearts stopped at 9 weeks 3 days and I had no clue anything was wrong. Then in decemebere blighted ovum, again no clue anything was wrong.
So I am always waiting for something to go wrong. My husband has to constantly reassure me that everything is okay.
Sounds to me that everything is going great with your pregnancy. Keep us posted to how your next ultrasound goes.
I will definitely keep you posted.  I won't be able to relax until Ihave a baby in my arms.  I lost 2 separate pregnancies at 18 weeks, 3 blighted ovums & then a TON of chemical pregnancies.  Seeing a hb is definitely progress for us!
Sounds like you have been thru a lot. I sure hope that this pregnancy is the one to succeed for you. You deserve your little baby!