Kinda worrried!!
Im 37w+2d! Amd ive noticed a very big decrease in my eating!? I feel like the baby isnt getting enough food and something is going to happen! I was underweight when I first found out I was pregnant weighing only 81 and that made me worrry myself to death so I ate atr ate alll the time even if I wasnt hungry! Last weeks app I weighed 114 does everybody think this alright/normal????
I think your fine my lil cousin was 85lbs when she was pregnant and I think at her last weigh in she was 118  her doctors didn't make it big deal did your doctor tell you anything about it
Have you considered that maybe your body is getting ready for delivery?  My mom had told me her appetite decreased right before she was going to have my brother. If you're really that concerned you may want to call your dr and ask them. I hope everything is ok