Lazy much?
Im 39 and 6w. I have been lying around all weekend. I don't like being so unproductive but I can't manage to get moving. Anyone else being extra lazy?
Well I'm 29 weeks 4 days. Yesss by weekend I'm exhausted and lazy. I work 30-35 hrs week have 4 other kids my life's extremely crazy and busy every single day and it's burning me out FAST...  By weekend I've got hard time getting our if my own way.  I sympathize with you...  Best of luck keep in touch
Yup, I'm nearly 38 weeks and think its prob due to fact I moved house last weekend and got everythin organised and unpacked,, but I feel exhausted now. Legs and feet ache like I've done a 30 mile walk and I just dont want to do anythin x
Yes yes yes!  I'm 42 and am 25w and could literally sleep all the time.  It really bothers me too since I'm normally very active and love to be on the go.  I have no desire to work.. cook .. nothing.  Grrrrrr
Yes, Me!  I am 38 today 2 toddlers and a messy house all the weekend, so today I clean the house and drop a little mucus plug and lots of contractions, so tomorrow I will do it again!
Me?  Is that you?  LOL.  I am 39 and 6w also...add nauseous to that and I'm with you.  Our bodies are working on overdrive making little beings, which I read that today is 10,000 times the size it was 4 weeks ago.  So cut yourself a little slack.  Making babies is hard work.  I will say that I do find getting out for a little walk does help me with the nausea and gives me a little extra energy to boot.  Good luck to you (and me)!