Low amniotic fluid
I had my ultrasound yesterday. The doctor told me that my amniotic fluid levels are low. He told me to rest and increase fluid intake. Anyone experienced this?  I am 28 weeks and worried.
Hi there.  This is an issue that has come up on this forum on occasion.  It doesn't seem to be overly common, but not uncommon either.It seems that for most of the mom's to be experiencing this that their Dr.'s recommended exactly what your's did.  Then they monitored closely.  I know there are further steps they can take if necessary.  I believe one of our moms spent the end of her pregnancy in hospital.  It memory serves me correctly, most of the babies were delivered a bit early, but all did just fine and there have been no major problems as a result.  It's good your being monitored.  Do as your Dr. recommends, and I am certain your pregnancy is going to be just fine. Hope that helps a bit and you know we are cheering you on.  Please keep us posted.
Thank you Amanda. I hope it improves.
what was your fluid level? did they tell you how low it was?
really just increase fluid that is the most important part.. drink A LOT of water.. it can just be as easy as that.. and no over doing it at all.. thus the bed rest...
I just came back from my perintalog. She said that my fluid levels are just fine. I think resting and getting plenty of water helps.

I guess I wasnt drinking enough.

i'm 25 weeks and low fluids and they told me that the right kidney is multi cystic dyplastic but they didnt see a left kidney they said they couldnt get a clear picture due to low fluid levels is there a chance the other kidney is there and they are just not seeing it