Maca....
I am waiting to see a fertility doctor. It could be a very long wait.  Has anyone heard of or tried Maca to increase egg maturity?? Or know of anything else nonprescription that I could take to make better eggs????
I take royal jelly, and I reaaly do believe this helps, of course it canrt make every egg a decent one but my guy I went to see was really happy I was taking them, not sure about the macca for females although it works a treat for my husband :) This is what I'm taking, royal jelly capsuals, pre-conception prenatals, evening primrose, coq10, vital greens (or spirilina), coconut oil and bee pollen, when I went to my app he asked me what pharmasuiticals I was taking and when I told him the list he was extremely happy and said that he couldnt put me on anything else (apart from dhea) anyway as macca is very good for you you could give that a go, I'm also doing acupuncture, my specialist has that within there offices but I use my own guy, that gets your uterus nice and warm and can help with ovulation as when we get older the uterus starts to cool down and a fertilised egg cannot continue to grow in a cool uterus x
just read a couple of great articles on it, I knew it was good for men, but after reading it I think I will put that on my moring list of things to take :)
maybe we will get this figured put yet.  I am going to check out the things that you mentioned and try taking them.  I wonder how long I should wait before I start.  I am sure my hormones are out of whack since miscarriage Wednesday.
I would start everything straight away, the sooner you start the better, maca is good for regulating your hormones as well so at the very least get on that straight away, royal jelly is for egg quality and and vital greens/spirulins for all round health, coq10 is for fertility, evening primrose is a short chain omega 3 and is also good for cervical mucus (I dont have much so it helps with fertile mucus, also pms) and the preconception prenatals have folic acid and everything else to get your body into shape before conception, bee pollen is a whole food as well and coconut oil helps speed up motabolisim, lowers colestrol and does a heap of other good stuff
I bought L-arginie 500mg, coq10 50mg, royal jelly 1000mg, and Maca 500mg.  I wonder how much I should take and how often?  Is there a special time of day?
I just take everything with my breakfast, eeww I had my first maca today we have the powder form and its mixed with cocoa, ugh I had it with my vital greens and thats not too great either so the two of them together ugg... take two capsuals of the royal jelly per day and I think its 1-2 caps of the maca, just go with the dose on the back for the coq10 as well :)
and also you really need to get on a pregnancy vitamin or pre-conception vitamin, or b group vitamins and folic acid, also make sure your getting enough vit D as this can cause miscarriage, so at least 10 min out in the sun per day or a supplement :)
I bought the maca today for me and my husband to take! Is it safe to take me being on high blood pressure tablets and my husband on cholesterol tablets.
I am taking wheatgrass. Should I be taking spirulina also? I have some vital greens at home. would that be too much?
Is it safe to take all these supplements even after conceiving?
you can juat take the vital greens as that has wheatgrass and spirulina already in it, but you could take all three as well, it wont hurt, after you have concieved I would drop the maca (you) but continue to take the vital greens etc
I am new to all.this and not really sure what to take or how much.  
1 tsp of maca powder is all you need per day, 2tsp vital greens, I mix the two with water eeww, but some mix them with sparkling water :)
have you take organic maca?
where can i buy maca?
you should be able to get maca from a health food shop or chemist that stocks alternitive medicines/suppliments,  its available in capsual or rowder form, make sure you get the organic maca, alternatively you can buy it online as well