Meeting my daughter for the first and last time tomorrow
I'm being induced at 23 weeks due to a lethal pregnancy. There is no way I can put into words how I'm feeling. I wish every day my daughters story was different and she was perfectly healthy and was going to be born 3 1/2 months from now. I will love you forever Amara you will always be my baby..
Would like to hear of anyone going through a similar experience
I haven't but can only imagine how difficult this is.  My heart goes out to you.  How are you holding up sweetie?  hugs to you and baby.  
My friend lost her baby at 32 weeks. She feels like you do and still mourns her son's loss.  It was very hard and cruel as she lactated after. But she took some time to grieve and then rejuvenate and then embarked in the journey again and should be giving birth in few weeks.
My cousin suffered 2 miscarriages and had a stillborn at 24 weeks or so...I saw her pain and felt terrible. She now has a healthy son, and cannot have any more babies. I can only imagine how it must be for you. Hugs to you and baby. Sending you love and light.
My heart goes out to you.In my native language. .Amara means..."You are loved" Your little will always know that she is loved...May the Lord comfort you.
I am so sorry.
Sending you peace, strength, and  love for your hard journey to understanding. Much love Momma.
I am so sorry. Having lost two at only six weeks both times i cant imagine having carried  as long and then lose. Words cant express....
Hi. I'm so sorry. I've been pregnant 6 times and have 3 living children. I had a "missed" miscarriage and it wrecked me. The baby had passed in uterine and I had no idea. I had gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and didn't know until the last baby that I had a low cervix. So I was given hormone shots and finally carried a baby to term. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I had a D&C, DNC, whichever. To bring baby out.... I even gave birth to my only full term child 2 years after, but i still think about the "missed" miscarriage. I'm so sorry I can imagine but I can't imagine.