Miscarriage due to Fibroids
I had a D&C done after a miscarriage and its been over 1 month now. I havent got my periods and since am over 35 with fibroids in my uterus, what are my chances of pregnancy and what are the treatments available for me? So desperately want a child!
I wish I could answer your question - have you posted it on the ask-the-expert forum for pregnancy?  The ob who answers questions is really good although it's really difficult to get questions posted sometimes - good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!
You know, my doctor assured me that I could have a very healthy pregnancy even with fibroids.  I was freaking out because I had a large one at the beginning of my pregnancy, but it seems to have gone away during the pregnancy.  

Upon doing research, I have found that fibroids rarely cause miscarriage and usually resolve after the pregnancy is over.  Of course, you can find all sorts of horror stories on the internet about women who say they've miscarried due to fibroids, but according to the statistics, those are the exception and not the rule.

Not sure if that's really the case, but it's what all the doctors say that I've talked to or read about!

Good luck to you!

Sheri
Thanks Sheri!
I really hope i am blessed with a child. I just hope i get some clue about the periods..its freaking me out. I guess I shd just go n meet my gyn. thanks again.