New OPK...
Ok ladies. This is a new opk for me called Ovusure. Is this how it's supposed to look if you are getting ready to ovulate? The top is the control line and the bottom is the test line. I held it up the way they show in the picture.
Its hard to tell, but it looks close.  The top line needs to be at least as dark as the control line.  It can also be darker.  In all honesty, I would BD tonight just to be safe...but I would still do another OPK tomorrow.  Sorry, I know, not overly helpful.  But you know I wish you luck, and am sending SSBD to you by the truckload!!!!!
I agree with Adgal.  They do look very similar in color and that's the key.  If you squint and the test line looks lighter than the reference line, it's considered a negative.  I would have sex today or tonight and within the next 36-48 hrs just to cover your bases.  Good luck!
Thanks ladies. The top line is the reference line and the bottom is the one that you compare. It looks darker than the top but I wanted your guys eyes to help. Did you click on the picture? It opens bigger. I will keep testing though over the next few days. We did BD the last two nights...will continue over the next few days as well...not like it's a chore...LOL!!! Thanks a bunch. :)