No foetal pole
Hi if there is no foetal pole showing at 8wks and 3days is there something to be alarmed about?please help me with this question
I am so sorry to hear that, when I read your post saying your last period could've been August I thought maybe that was the mix up. Wishing you all the best in the future for you and your family ((((hugs)))))
Thank you to you both.its been a really difficult couple of weeks and I don't know what I would of done. Without you two.you will always have a special spot in my heart and I now classify you to as my family.i hope everything works out for you to keep me posted my heart goes out to the both of you.i will keep trying till I succeed but hopefully next year.you were right cutter the ob told me next time I want to conceive to start on baby aspirin.xxx
Baves, just want to hear how you are doing?  I have benn thinking about you all day. I am so sad for your loss.
Once you are given the okay to try again, I would start on the baby aspirin right away. I swear that is what is keeping my baby growing.
Hugs to you!
Hi cutter doing as well as expected still have severe pain after dnc.hope all is well with you and yeah I will deffinetly try the baby aspirin when I want to fall pregnant again.do you take it throughout your whole pregnancy and do you take Elevut or any other supplement with it.hugs to you to.
I am to continue taking the baby aspirin until we get closer to the delivery date. Aspirin can cause you to bleed more. So I will continue to take them until they tell me to stop. I also take prenatal vitamins, folic acid.
Take it easy this week, try to get some rest. Have they given you something to take for the pain?
Yeah Paracetamol not that's it's helping rest not for me have to look after my son cause hubby doesn't have patience.
Yes, women tend to be more patient then men :) glad to hear that gave you something for pain.
Yeah I just don't know if I'm ever going to be ready to have a child again.im so happy for you guys and I can't wait for you to tell me what it is.when you havin the baby?
Give yourself some time. It is so hard to think about trying again when you have just had a loss. You need some time to heal.
Thanks cutter.wish you well so do I need to take baby aspirin as soon as I know that we want to try again.
Yes.  Start taking one baby aspirin a day when you decide you want to start trying. Also take your prenatal and folic acid.
If you do decide that you want to start trying soon. I would wait a few weeks, so you havea chance to heal from your surgery. Cause aspirin makes you bleed more easily.
Thanks won't be trying till next year some time but thank you do much for your advice you have been a god send.xx
Whenever you need me I am there :)
Hey just wanted to know is the baby aspirin a suppositories or liquid . Sorry for bothering you. Thank you do much
It is a pill 81 mg.  
I don't know why it is called baby aspirin, since babies can't take it. Aspirin can cause an illness in children, Reye syndrome. I guess they call it baby aspirin because it is a low dose aspirin. Lots of people with heart problems take them.
So it doesn't harm you in anyway?do I tell my doctor when I want to take it?
Hey cutter.tomorrows my son 2nd birthday and even though I'm so excited for him and love him to death I just can't get into the party mood.is that mean of me?my mother in law has organized everything and I just don't feel up to it.she keeps telling me to try and forget and to move on but how?ive become distant from my husband and do has he?we just don't communicate anymore and it feels like he doesn't want to be around me.im hurting so much inside that I can't even cry anymore.is it ok to still feel cramping after dnc even though it's almost been a week.should I see doctor?
As long as you don't have a bleeding disorder, the aspirin should be fine. It thins your blood a bit. So I find if I cut myself r get a bruise, it bleeds more. You can always talk to your doctor about it if you are unsure.
Baves, what you are feeling right now is completely normal.  That is how I felt. I cramped for several weeks after and had bleeding.
As for your feelings, I went thru that to. But don't worry, it does get better in time.  My last miscarriage was Dec.14th and I did not want to celebrate Christmas, but had to for the sake of everyone else. I just went thru the motions. I survived it, but did not enjoy it. My heart was broken and I was suffering. It took me months and months to emotionally heal.  Your family and friends just need to give you some time, you need to mourn your loss in your own way.
Men and women grieve differently. I am sure your husband is grieving as well, he is just trying to be strong, and sucking it up, and trying to move on. My husband did that and it made me angry at first. I thought he didn't care.
I just wanted to lie in bed all day and cry, or I just felt numb and lost inside and hated anyone that was pregnant and happy.
You are having big adjustments in hormones right now as well, and that can be a yo-yo ride of emotions.
Just give yourself time, and talk about your feeling and thoughts with people to can understand and not judge. You will eventually be whole again. Hang in there!
I had a miscarriage earlier this year. I was 9 weeks along and when I had my sonogram, there wasn't a fetal pole. I had to have a d and c done a week later. I hope you can get another ultrasound done and see a little heartbeat:)
Hi thanks to the both of you.im sorry for your loss
L
Lilsalva.its hard but I hope you find happiness again.i know I need time to heal but I feel like I'm losing my husband we don't communicate like we use to my sons badly was very good he enjoyed himself that's all that matters.
Baves... How are you doing? Just thinking of you and wanting to make sure that you are doing okay.
Hey cutter.some days I'm ok some days I just want to give up.i desperately want a child.booked myself in with a private ob to find out why I'm havin recurrent mc on dec 10th just to ease my mind.how r u doin?hope all is well?is it normal to skip your period after a dnc as I have crampings and I bleed for one day but it doesn't seem like a period.should I be worried,
Baves, it took me about 6-7 weeks after my DNC before I got a real period. It sounds like everything is normal what you are going thru.
Everything seems to be going well with me. I am going to the hospital in a couple of hours for my detailed ultrasound and see if baby is girl or boy. I will update you later. I am so nervous. I still worry that something is going to happen to baby. I guess when we have had reoccurring miscarriages it is normal to worry, but I sure wish I could put my mind at ease and stop worrying.
Hi. I just read this entire thread & wanted to say how sorry I am. I too had a miscarriage, my 2nd pregnancy, @ 12 weeks. It was a blighted ovum where the sac & placenta continued to grow and hcg levels to rise. Fortunately I did not have to have a dnc,  it was able to pass on its own. As someone else had stated, it was like full blown labor! Possibly because my placenta continued to grow & was very large. I thought I had passed a kidney! It was the most devestating thing I have ever been through!
Afterwards, I was so desperate to be pregnant again, it was all I could think of! I spent hours online researching miscarriage & ways to prevent, etc. Anything to give me hope. One thing I found was that the majority of miscarriages are due to neurological deficiencies but this can easily be corrected by taking daily doses of folic acid & eating foods high in folic acid such as dark green vegetables.
Many times, chronic miscarriages are due to something going wrong once the pregnancy is established. For instance, blood clogging in the umbilical cord & cutting off nutrients to the baby. That is where the baby aspirin helps. Another reason could be rheumatoid arthritis in the mother. The mothers immune system fails to recognize the baby & thinking it is a foreign body, will attack & destroy it. This however is easy to diagnose through blood tests (a rheumatoid titer, ask your Dr for this) & is treated with medication to suppress it.
Your issue may not have anything to do with any of these, but it is something to think about. Taking the baby aspirin (also called "low-dose aspirin") & folic acid are easy enough to do, as well as getting a blood test from your Dr. If for nothing else than to just rule it out.
I wish you all the best & good luck!
P.S. Go easy on your husband. Remember, he lost a baby too & men don't always know how to handle it.
Sorry, stupid spell check! Its supposed to be *blood clotting*.
We went for the ultrasound today and the baby was squirming quite a bit and it took over an hour for it to reveal its gender. We are having a boy :) everything looked normal, and on schedule he was showing 19 weeks, and that is exactly what he should be.
I hope you come back with an update. I really feel for you. I don't think I would have had d ands c if I hadn't had all the signs of miscarriage.
Hi thanks to you all.hey cutter I'm so excited and happy for you both a boy wow and don't worry everything will be fine.im goin through so much at this moment I just don't want to be in this house and I regret that I married him Im even resenting his parents.we live them so I don't have time to myself and if I'm quiet she thinks it's about her.shes selfish I feel like leaving or doin something stupid at times.they just don't get it.she keeps telling me in stupid and to move on.i don't know what to do.im in my room with my son right now cause that's the only place I get to be on my own.
It sounds like you aren't in the best of situations. I am so sorry you are having such a tough time.  
How long have you and your husband been together?
It must be tough living with your inlaws. Have you thought of maybe getting your husband to move you all out of his parents place and get a place of your own?  Or maybe you really need to re-evaluate your relationship and decide if you love him enough to stay and if he loves you enough to work this out.
Hey cutter doin ok today.bern with my husband for five years I reAlly do love him and I know he loves me but I tell at him all the time for no reason and get upset cause he doesn't spend enough time with our son.as for moving out he would b
Never leave his mum cause she was abused pretty badly by her husband when she was young he saw everything and at times experienced it himself do his very protective if her.she comes first.so that's out of the question.would love for you to send me your address so I could get you something for when the baby is born.
I am going to send you a friend request :) Then we can talk privately. That is sweet that you want to send baby something, but you don't need to do that. That is very sweet though :)
It sounds like you do both love each other and maybe you just need some time to works some things out and make things better.  it sounds like it would be worth it.  Maybe you are the one that will need to start to make a few changes in order for things to start getting better. Have you tried to figure out why he makes you angry? Why you yell at him? What needs to change to not make you angry at him?
What do you want him to do to spend more time with your son? Maybe he needs to be given some ideas or suggestions, if he didn't have a good upbringing and a positive male role model in his life, then maybe he really doesn't know what a dad needs to do.
Hi I had my second dnc done in oct how long do you think I should wait till I start to think about havin another one.as I started really early after my first dnc which was two months after.i feel now that maybe I did not give my body a chance to heal.
I would give it a few months. I know it s hard to wait.  I tried to get pregnant a month after first DNC and ended up with a second miscarriage. Then I waited longer second time, (3 months) but it took 7 to get pregnant. I have to take the right dose of Clomid to get pregnant. My RE wanted to try me on a lower dose, and 4 months went by, and nothing. As soon as he put me back on the higher dose I was pregnant that month.
During te waiting time I started taking a health food supplement called Maca, Royal Jelly, co-q10.   And I really believed it helped my egg quality improve. I really believe egg quality was my problem.
Hey cutter how you going?i really want to try for another one in April next year but do you think it's too soon.we are getting there slowly we do love each other alot.your a great friend.have a ob apt in dec to find out why this happening will keep u posted.take care of yourself and the little princess you have inside you.xxx
Baves. I think April would be a perfect time to try again. That gives you around 7 months of healing before you try again. Just make sure you take your folic acid, and prenatal vitamins. And talk to ob about adding any aspirin, and then hopefully you will get pregnant and ave a healthy pregnancy :)
I am glad to hear that you and your hubby are trying to work things out. This sort of thing can make or break a marriage sometimes.
We have decided to name our son. Obgyn thought it was a good idea to help us be closer to him, consider how nervous I am of losing him, because of my other losses. We have named him Hunter Ryan Jones. It is kinda neat talking to my tummy and calling him by name. I will keep you updated on his progress.
I am happy to have met you and made friends with you too!
Hey cutter that's the most beautiful name ever.his a fighter do hunter is perfect I'm so do happy for you.i haven't been feelin great lately I've been constantly tired and have stabbing pains In my stomach as well as migraines and reflux I may need to book an apt with my doctor to find out what's goin on it could just be stress.i have also decided to return to work just because I need time to myself and it maybe just what I need to try and get my mind off things.taje care.
It probably is from stress what you are feeling. Good idea about going o the doctor.  He might have something that could ease your discomfort.  Going back to work and keeping busy might be just what you need. What do you do for work?
Hey cutter.i use to work as a retail manager but don't know what to get into now as I'm wanting a change.how do I get to friend request to talk to you.cutter why do I want a baby so bad I can't seem to get it out of my head.how do I move on and try to wait for another.
On the top of the page on the right hand side s te inbox.mcluck on that. It should show friend request there. Or click on my name and choose friend request.
What sort of work do you think you would like to do?
I know wat you mean about wanting a baby so bad...... I truthfully was feeling very sad and depressed until I got pregnant again. Having a baby was all I could think of.  All you can do is try to live day to day and get thru it. Hopefully you will be successful soon and get your baby.
Thanks cutter I will go into inbox now I'm really looking for a work at home job.
Hey cutter how r u?how is your pregnancy goin,got my first period after the dnc is it normal to have it for only four days and feel cramping.ive been feelin a bit frustrated and anxious due to me wanting a baby so bad my husband refuses to talk about it and I wonder if I will ever have a second chance.losing two was hard and I blame myself for it everyday I feel like my life will not be full until I have another baby and give my son a sister or a brother.i know it sounds selfish but I don't think I will be fully happy until I fall pregnant.
Yes, it is normal. Same thing happened to me.  It is just your body readjusting. It is nice to hear from you, I have been thinking f you and wodnering how you were doing.
I am doing good. I am 24 weeks on Monday. Things seem to be progressing like normal. I have been starting to get Braxton hick contractions. Sure hope he doesn't decide to try and come into the world too early.
Hang in there Baves, when the time is right, hopefully you will get the right egg fertilized and carry on to have your baby :)
Thanks sweet I'm glad everything is workin out for you and don't stress everything will be ok.i just want one so bad that that's all I think about these days but it's in gods hands to give me another one.
That's right :)
I just was wondering how you are doing? I had my d & c Oct 8th. I still think about my baby angel. I blame myself for my baby's loss. I did a lot of things I should not have like being around chemicals and such. Good luck when you try again and keep us updated.
You can't blame yourself for your loss. I was around chemicals with my first pregnancy with the twins, and I don't blame myself. I was still embalming and working with formaldehyde.  We live and learn. This time I am taking extra precautions and I am staying away from chemicals, just in case.
I know it wasn't the chemicals,, it was probably a chromosome problem.
TWO YOLK SAC ONE SMALLER THAN THE OTHER