Non-Alcoholic Beer during pregnancy
I know that non-alcoholic beer has less than .05% of alchol but was wondering if it was safe to drink, even on a daily basis, during pregnancy?
is it worth the risk?
I'd play is safe and not drink it on a daily basis.  Maybe every once in a while after the first trimester, but not on a daily basis.  

I tell my dh all the time how much I miss drinking with friends, while watching football and with dinner, but I know it is for the good of the baby so I tough it out.  Especially when dh drinks right in front of me.  

Good luck to you..
have something else like cranberry and gingerale w/ a slice of lime.  you really shouldnt have anything like that during pregnancy.  my husband and i are big beer drinkers.  i don't mean we drink a lot but we love beer.  we are huge fans of belgium beers and i will always have a sip of his when we go out.  that kind of keeps it at bay for me.  
UMMMMM non alcoholic beer....grooooooooss!! Who drinks beer for the taste.... If im going through that I better be havin at least a buzz. 33 weeks till my next drink. My OB has always told me that white wine was ok every once in a while and I read that too.
Probably 1 a day would do no harm. I have had an occasional glass of red wine. My sister had 1 glass of red wine a day everyday. To each their own. It is a very contraversial subject.
I really don't think there's something wrong with drinking .5 beers..I mean, our mothers probably drank more than that and smoked like a pak of cigarettes everyday when they were pregnant with us and we turned out just fine!  When I'm out somewhere and I want a beer, I order a BECK, it's 0% alcohol, not .5%.  And, I occasionally have a really small glass of red wine with dinner if we have a special occasion.  I didn't at all in my 1st trimester but now I allow myself a little.  It's a personal choice but I don't believe I'm doing any harm to my baby.
wow and I wont even have a sip of coke because of the caffeine... am I an al or what??? haha
LOL

It's your choice, which is just fine! I don't really worry with these things. I don't think we should panic with what they say we shouldn't have. I have switched to no caffeine diet pepsi, but if I'm out somewhere and they don't have it, I just have a regular one with caffeine. I didn't stop drinking coffee, I just drink less.  Think back at when our mothers were pregnant, they didn't have all these warnings..we're all healthy.  I think they put too much stress on new mothers with everything that could harm our babies.  They're all going to be perfect lil' healthy babies!!    :)

Melanie  18w 5d
Problem with me is, if I had one glass of wine, that would just make me want another.  :)  I agree it is a personal choice in moderation.  

I haven't totally given up the caffine either.  I have a cup a coffee in the morning.  Usually I just drink about half of it.  Every now and then, I'll treat myself to dr pepper.  I think it is all about moderation.
I put some grape juice in a wine glass and it really help set the mood I wanted.
geez.. If its not the caffine, the alcohol, look what is comming out with the foods we eat!!  if you want a beer? drink one! I think everything can be judged and as long as it is in moderation It wont hurt the baby.
17 years ago when I had my first child they told me a beer or glass of wine was good for the baby. If you go and read... you will see that there is no def. cause of alcohol and caffine will harm the baby. as long as its not abused. your taste buds change while prego. I found out I really didnt want it as much as I thought I did.

cheers...to the health of our littleones...smile
I want a margrita with the glass loaded with salt and extra chips and salsa... yum  and after that perhaps a shot for the real effect...
Oh..how I miss my lemon drop martini's, ha, ha.  Also, I'm a Starbuck's junkie, so every once in awhile I'll have a decaf coffee so that my body doesnt go into shock!  I heard a glass of wine every now and then is okay, but I'm not chancing it.  To each their own.