Omg 41 and what?!?!
So i have 3 kids already. 22, 13 and 10! Needless to say a huge suprise as i am in perimenapause! Had shorter cycles(18-22 days) and a sporadic 35 day. Never skipped one in all my life until now!2 weeks late, 3 faint positives! Dr appt in 2 weeks! Im in denial on both sides of the coin! What was the latest you got a solid positive? Twins? Just feeling super tired and bloated with a tad nausea!
Congratulations.  Sounds like a terrific surprise!  Being irregular makes for surprises, doesn't it?  That can happen at any age though.  Is reality setting in yet?  ha.  Have you told your partner?  I got my first positive 4 days before my period was due (was trying to conceive).  But a faint positive line is STILL a positive.  :>)  So, congrats.  Enjoy!!!
Told my husband, hes 45! At first he was shocked, but hes coming around! Haha Haven't told him i suspect 2!!! Ill wait and let the sono tell him!