Ovulation Bleeding and Implantation Bleeding
Can anyone help, I had some light bleeding during intercourse when I know I was ovulating on the 7 July. Since then I have had blood when I wipe maybe every other day and then nothing but some brown goo (sorry) - my cycle is 36 days and not due until this weekend 24 July. Is it possible that the first bleeding was ovulation bleeding and the second implantation bleeding and how likely is it that woman have both? If not what else could it be?
I had bleeding on and off as well, even at 8 weeks. I went to the DR and all was OK. How far along are you?
Hi Nina, I dont even know if I'am pregnant yet - due this weekend so will take a test. Just getting frustrated with it all and not knowing where the blood is coming from!
It's so hard to say. When we're trying to get pregnant, we read so much into every little thing - and there's just too many things it could be to give a definitive answer. I know that, with my last pregnancy, I spotted on and off for several weeks, and I did have that "brown goo" you're talking about for about the first eight weeks. Kind of like brown jelly. But, it could have been anything. You only have a few more days to wait for your cycle...seems like forever, I know. :-)

Tricia
Hi Tricia, thanks for your message - I couldnt believe but on Sunday & Monday I've had positive pregnancy tests! So excited but trying not to as lost one at 5 weeks last time so fingers crossed this will work out! :)