Ovulation question
Ok, they say 14 days after period is your ovulation time and most fertile,  is that 14 days from the first day of your last  period??? Just want to be sure??
Yes it is day 14 of your cycle if you have a 28 day cycle.. 14 days from the first day of your period. You need to use those OPK's (Ovulation Predictor kits) at the drug store and they can detect the LH surge, which inndicates ovulation is usuallly 24-48 hrs away. You should also start to notice alot of cervical mucus coming out before ovulation too, and an increased sex drive. Those are all signs of ovulation.
How many days on a 25 day cycle???  If u don't have an OPK kit?
There are also apps for your phone to help you figure out when exactly your ovulating. That's what I did when my husband and I started trying to conceive.
Hard to say when u ovulate in a 25day cycle...im at day 12 of a 28day cycle.
Best to buy an ovulation kit. There are cheap opk sticks u can purchase online/and ebay....or even the dollar store...as soon as you get even the faintest line start having sex.
when the stronger line shows you will ovulate 12-24hrs after that.
Better chances of conception having sex 2 &  1 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation
It is wise to use an OPK kit, I have even found them at Dollar Tree stores and they work. Read the instructions make sure youre using them correctly. Normally you want to see two lines, with one line being way darker and you should use first morning urine. When urine is too diluted it can give a false neg. The drug stores all have OPK kits too that vary in price.
I agree with those who said it's best to get an ovulation predictor kit...they aren't expensive and can be bought at Walmart or target or any drug store.  I have a 28 day cycle, and if I went by what doctors say I wouldn't expect to ovulate until day 14, but I don't...I ovulate on day 11 or 12 of my cycle.  And like someone else mentioned, it's best to have sex 2 days before ovulation or the day before.  Good luck!!
Oh, I was going to say that if you don't/can't buy an ovulation predictor kit, you could try to get pregnant by having sex starting on, say, day 10 of your cycle and do it every other day thru day 15...or with a 25 day cycle, you might start a  little earlier.  You may have a good chance that way.
Thank u all for your input.....
and I was gonna say for 3 months straight it has been 25 day cycles the last 2 mo they have been a lighter than usual period and not even the full 7 days And this last month (January) I was 3 days late which put me at 28 days. Weird....I thought I might be pregnant because I was 3 days late the. Boom there was AF. Ugggg
Another thing is.  I had sex with my husband the 7th days after my period started.  I have been having these pains in my lower left side like right by my pelvic bone to the right off and on,  isn't it to early to be ovulating???  There it is again.  ??????