PSD?????
Anyone know a little more on this condition and the symptoms??

Ive been sore to walk and my pubic/groin area have been incredibly sore for the past few weeks (accompanied with stomach cramping - period like)

It gets worse at nights and im awake on and off constantly in pain.

Any help would be really appreciated. A girl ar work mentioned it and im begining to panic
I cant tell you much from personal experience, but I did come accross it on the net when trying to find some information about something else. From what I understood, not long after you conceive your body starts producing a hormone called 'relaxin' to soften all your joints, ligaments and muscles for birth. There is a small joint which joins both sides of your pelvis in the middle and under the 'relaxin' hormone this joint loosens to allow your pelvis and hip joints to move and spread easier but in the process for some women this joint in the centre gets irritated and inflamed. It causes a lot of pain (groin and pubic region). It says it is usually worse at night and may cause sleeping problems. I cant tell you much more, but there are a lot of good sites about it on the net that also have recomended stretching and exercises you can do to help manage it. Good luck!
Im awaiting a callback from my midwife so hopefully she'l be able to help.

I defo have the pubic/groin pain - even trying to cross / uncross my legs is a challenge.

Its leaving me tired, grouchy and in pain so i hope its something simple that will go away on its own
Please let me know what you find out!  I've got this pain too but it's usually only intense when I've done alot that day.  It HURTS!