Pink discharge and small red clot
Morning everybody, I hope somebody can help me with this question. I have been having mestrual-like cramps all night and still now. When I went to the bathroom this morning my pad was pink and whne I wiped there was pink discharge (like the one I get right before getting the period) sorry TMI... and a blood clot the size of a bean.

I have an appointment at 10:30 am, I was just wondering if I should call the doctor before that...

Thanks a lot.
I say if the cramps get intense or you see more blood then I would call! It could be it!! YAY!!! I'm getting excited for you!! Good Luck! And if it is it... I hope you have a smooth and exciting delivery!!

Patty
Thanks Patty.  Blood got more red and stained my pajamas and sheets.  Cramping is not that bad, 6-7 min apart.  I called.  I'm seeing the midwife shortly. She told me to get my bags. I think I'm in labor!
holy cow!!! Good luck!! NOt sure where in Atlanta you are but I was at my appt last week at NH and a gal was in labor after having had her water break in the elevator. She just kept raving about NH and how great the docs were, so if that happens to be where you're heading best of luck to you!!!!!
Atlanta Girl...I take it that you're in labor since we havent recvd an update from you!
Oh sweetie good luck and let us know when that little one gets here.
OMG... I hope that happens to me... I have only ever been induced must be so exciting.. to have it just happen!!!
I've only been induced, too.  I hope mine goes that smoothly.  Good luck!