Post Chemo-30 yrs old-No kids-23 FSH!!! HELP!
I was 26 when I found out I had Breast ca.I had a double mastectomy in 2009 and started chemo for 9 months.I wanted to see what my chances were for being able to have a baby.I went to see a fertility Dr who told me to get an FSH test done. The week after I saw him I was supposed to be starting my period.I was getting headaches,slight cramps and I was a week late.I took a pregnancy test which came back negative. A few days later I started spotting here and there which was odd.It wasn’t enough to fill a tampon and nothing would show on a liner. CONFUSED! I then couldn’t take it anymore and I went and had the blood test done. It wasn’t done on the exact 3rd day of my cycle because I wasn’t sure exactly when the cycle began.  I got a call from my fertility doctor and the nurse told me the doctor wanted to see me because my FSH level was a 23.7.I said okay what does that mean. She said well you could be in peri menopausal which the start of menopause is.I lost it! I’m only 30.I’ve wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember.My appointment with my fertility doctor is Dec 17.I did see my Oncologist last night for my 3 month check up and he looked at the test. He said since it wasn’t done on the exact 3rd day of my period the results could not be accurate.I don’t have money for all these things but I want a child of my own more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my whole life.I have been cancer free for almost 3 years. I just don’t know where to turn to now. Is there any medicine that will help me get pregnant asap. Once I have my child I want  to get my ovaries removed because I tested positive for the BRCA 1 mutation. So my chance for ovarian cancer by the age of 70 is 58%. I don’t have time to wait. Please someone help me or let me know of any similar testing results or stories. If you want to email me my email is ***@****  thanks so much to anyone who reads this!
I don't know if you'll have any luck on this particular forum, its for women in the last few weeks of pregnancy :/