Pregnancy after tubal ligation
Is it normal to get pregnant after undergoing a tubal ligation?
Normal? No! But that's not to say that it can't happen.
it is not impossible, but it is not normal, after all the purpose of a tubal ligation is to stop pregnancy from occurring.
No its not possile
Well just an update I am now pregnant with my second child after second TL
when i was looking into getting a tubal i was a little surprised at the failure rate of it, it seemed as if they were saying the earlier (age wise) you got the tubal the higher the failure rate - i guess because there's more time for your body to "heal".  
hi i was reading your post and am a little confused by it! i am a 31 year old mother of 3. And i had my tubes tied at the age of 19, i totally regret it i now want to have a baby with the love of my life and am looking for awnser's   like is it possible my tubes will grw back to gather, will i ever be able to have another baby, n what kind of signs showld i look for in a pregnancy after having my tubes tied? lately i have been getting the kicking feeling in my stomach of a baby butt when i go to the doctor they say im not pregnant. any suggestions?
unfortunately not (answers that is)

the reason i was researching it was i was getting a tubal and i'm 39.
failure rate was 1% for vasectomy and 2% for tubal (which i found amazing since you'd think it would be 0% because of the nature of the procedure).

they seemed to say that the reason some tubals failed was that if a person got them when younger their bodies might have a long amount of time to heal and therefore they may find themselves pregnant.  i doubt that would happen for a 39 getting a tubal because probably fertility would become non existant before tubes would heal themselves (which i was happy about) but in your case you got it when you were really young. i can relate to the kicking thing sometimes i think i feel movement but i think its in my imagination or maybe its gas (for me). good luck, joanne

if you want another baby i think i'd just go straight for ivf and skip the tubal reversal because it seems that can be a bit hit and miss - although they both seem very expensive
I had a tubal done and not sure which one 4 years ago I am 3 months late having pregnancy symptoms took 2 hpt and neg I wonder if im pregnant. im 28
I am 39. Had my tubes tied in 2007. Cycle has been every 28 days like clockwork, but December 2011 I started spotting on and off throughout the month with some days heavier than others. January 2012 has some spotting, but the next week had a day and a have of a cycle and the rest spotting for 3-4 more days. I started having pregnancy symptoms Christmas day until the first week of January. I never was thinking I could be pregnant because I had the tubal done. I had the nausea, headaches, bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth, the feeling of heaviness in my lower abdomen like my cycle was going to start, and the overall of feeling like crap! It's been said if you want to be pregnant or are trying your mind can convince your body you are pregnant by giving the
symptoms. I had my tubal done after my c-section and from my understanding they have the highest failure rate. Took hpt was negative. Of course that doesn't offer much comfort when it could take up to 4-5 months for a positive result. Just want to know my chance of being pregnant or am I premenapausal?