Pregnancy post miscarriage
Hello ladies,

Just miscarried last week at 5 weeks of pregnancy, no medical intervention was needed. Natural selection I guess. I'll leave my body and soul cope that ordeal and already thinking about my next pregnancy.

If you had the same experience how did it go for you? How long after you got pregnant again and was this a long term pregnancy that gave you a strong and healthy baby?

Thanks for sharing!

Good Friday and have a nice week-end.
So sorry to hear that x look after yourself and be supported by the people around you xx
Thank you, that's what I'm trying to do.
Thanks Joannalouise, that's what I will try to do.
First off, Im sorry for your loss sweetheart. I had a miscarriage in April and we are 10 weeks pregnant today!!!!! So it can happen right away, the baby is doing good. Keep your spirits up baby, it will come!!!!
Thank you blessedof7
I miscarried at 6 weeks 1 day in October last year give yourself a couple of months for your body to settle. I got through Christmas and New year and then started looking at my cycle again. I fell pregnant in March this year, I stopped obsessing went on holiday and now I'm now 21 weeks in. It will happen just give your body time to heal and mind. Stay healthy it helps xxx when your body is ready it will tell u xxx
Thanks Tilly
I'm so sorry for your loss. I too suffered a miscarriage at 4 weeks. Same thing, natural thing that happened from what my Dr said. He told me to have a normal period and then try again. Well, I had a normal period and then got pregnant immediately after. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. I am terrified bcuz im 39 yrs old. But, I'm leaving it in God's hands. We are to be blessed with what God had in store for us. You will be just fine. My prayers are with you.
Wow Jgreenes, so inspiring! Gives me hope!
My husband and I have unexplained infertility. It was the first pregnancy ever since we started planing having a baby. A good two years of trying naturally and nearly three years of fertility treatment. It was our second IVF and since I'm getting old with all these failure, time is not on our side. I'm now 42, my husband 32.
Almost 8 years together we want our own little family.

We were over the moon after all this pain, emotional and physical roller coaster and the fall was awfully painful afterward.

We've got some embryos left so there is still hope.
God know how much we love each other and how that little bundle of joy would be loved and cherished.
Praying that we will be pregnant again soon, for 40 weeks and delivering a big and healthy baby.

Good luck and baby dust for your healthy pregnancy, I believe that our little angels we've lost will pull their strings to help their parents conceive.
I am terribly sorry for the loss of you two. I also had a miscarriage in January. I talked it over and over again with a psychologist. Her best sentence was that we cannot change the decisions of other people, we can just learn to live with them. I could let that baby go with that thought. I wish you to find peace and happiness. With IVF I think your doctor should tell when you should start again.
Thank you. Yes I should start a protocol for FET (frozen embryo transfer) next period if everything goes well.