Pregnancy symptoms at 44!
Just wondering how many have been pregnant naturally after the age of 42?  I'm 44, never been pregnant and don't use b/c of anykind.  I would like to be pregnant, though not actively trying, nor actively NOT trying.  I recentely had about 4 days of light brown spotting about where/when I should have had my period. Had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago.  Today am noticing very sore breasts. They used to get very sore just before my period. But they haven't in many years.  However, this is a little different than being sore.  I feel sort of a pulling, and pressure in them. They're a bit itchy.  I had what I thought was ovulation pain just after my spotting and thought maybe I was ovulating again.  I realize I have to take a test to know either way so I'm not asking for advise on whether I'm pregnant or not. But, am wondering how many of you out there became pregnant naturally after the age of 42?  Seems highly unlikely to me.
This is a really good question. I'll be curious to hear from the girls on this too.  I'm 39 and we have tried clomid, then femara with HCG injections, right at the moment we are back to just progesterone and baby aspirin.

Anyway, just wanted to say good luck. And I'll be watching this post :)
Hi. Well I'm nearly 45yrs and 10 weeks pregnant,all done 'Naturally'.
I had two miscarriages last year and didn't give up hope and kept on trying.
We are so wrapped but it's still early days as have all the tests to do in the next few weeks.
I bless each day that I carry this little bub as I know I'm high risk of miscarriage.
Everything is fine so far with our little bean.
I have three children from a past marriage 25,21, and 14yrs and three granddaughters 6,3, and 4 months.
My partner is 47yrs young and never had children.
I hope this gives you a small insight that anything is possible 'Naturally' in your forties.
Kindest regards Erina :)
Hi velvetsunset, welcome to the forum!  I became pregnant at 42 and 44 both naturally. Delivered at 43 and 45.   I am now 46 and my husband is 43. Both my children were full term babies, vaginal deliveries, and are very healthy.  I used OPKs with both, although first time around it happened in the first cycle, second time around it took many months of trying.  Also, I used a product called preseed during my second conception. I highly recommend it, I accredit it to my pregnancy.  You can check it out on www.preseed.com.  I bypassed all invasive tests and only had u/s's and bloodwork during both pregnancies. Because of my age, I had terrible results with bloodwork, indicating I had a 1:27 chance of having a downs baby.  It ended up not being the case.  I would encourage you to chart your cycles, use OPKs and preseed, have sex spontaneously throughout the month, not only when the OPK indicates fertility, and all the while have fun doing it!  : )  best wishes to you!!  Pam