Pregnant - Unsure of exact weeks. Dizzy and faint...
I've had moments over the past year or so of dizziness, hot/cold flashes, feeling faint.  Last year my reg dr thought it was a vertigo thing combined with a blood sugar issue.  

It happens randomly.  Now it's happening again.  My tells it's about to happen: I get kinda "foggy" first.  Then I get shaky, like I've had too much caffiene.  That's followed by sweating, a feelign of weakness, and I feel hot and short of breath, then I'm dizzy then I feel faint.  Like I'm GOING to faint.  

What I don't get is the trigger.  I slept from 9:30 to 5am. My normal sleep time.  I had my normal breakfast this morning, cheerios and a banana and 8 oz of water.  By the time I got to work I was feeling weak.  

I went and got grapes, cantaloupe, a boiled egg and french toast with syrup. Fruit sugar, carb sugar, and straight up sugar.  

I feel better - but still not great.  Still weak and shaky.  I ate at 8am. it's 10:24.

Have any of you felt this way pregnant or not? I'm concerned.
I get the same thing sometimes.  And I feel very shaky.  Almost feel like I am going to have a seizure or something. But I never do.
I am not sure if it is blood sugars, or anxiety.  I usually try eating something and taking an ativan if I have one. It eventually passes.  
If you ever figure it out please share it with me.  It is a scary feeling.
There are a couple of different things that spring to mind.  It could be just part of the hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy that often make us feel unwell. There could also be a blood sugar issue, or I even wonder about blood pressure.  In any event, I think it very important that you bring this to your Dr.'s attention...I would probably even make that call today as opposed to waiting for your next appointment.  It should probably be investigated.  Congrats on your pregnancy and all the best to you.
Thanks both of you.  I finally got a dr. to listen to me that I needed to be in sooner rather than later by enlisting the aid of my regular doc.

I get seen next tuesday!
I was diagnosed at age 25 as pre-diabetic/hypoglycemic... and I was in super shape then. I had come back from France, my meal times were therefore changed and that was enough to give me hypoglycemia. I took a 3 hours sugar/blood test that I failed.

My symptoms are dizziness, migraine, sometimes I feel like throwing up. It can last for days. Stress can make it worse.

For me it's very important that I eat at the exact same time every day when I have these episodes and to eat crackers/bread as snacks - slow sugars.

Funniest thing is my 1 hour sugar/blood test was normal when I was pregnant!

I have heard that dizziness can happen in some pregnancies, but make sure to have your sugar levels tested soon!
They've tested me for being hypoglycemic. Everything came back normal.  I try to eat 6-8 times a day - healthy snacks and at the same time.  

I haven't had a moment like this in about 8 mos or so- and I had thought I had myself on a good schedule. whatever I was doing it had been working until this morning.

Everything you said is how I feel. The weakness is what's shocking. I literally want to sit, breath, and stare.  That's about all the energy I have.  I feel like I'm going to pass out.  

I'll bring it up with my doc on Tuesday.