Pregnant and very lightheaded. Blood pressure drops
For the past 3 weeks, my blood pressure has been going down very low and I feel like my sugar drops. I have had 3 major episodes where I could not stand up due to lightheadedness. My face was white as a ghost and my lips turn green. The episodes last about 30 minutes. I feel like I have no oxygen going to my brain. I just want to make sure I'm not going to die. Any ideas?
I am sure that you have done this, but just in case...please ensure you have talked to your Dr.  It is very important to be monitored closely when you are having issues with bloodpressure.  I am sure you will not die, but low blood pressure can be dangerous to both you and the baby.  Close monitoring is important.  All the best to you.

Yes, definitely talk with your doctor.

Blood pressure does become lower in your third trimester - for many reasons, and this is normal and natural.  However, if your blood pressure becomes too low, then your brain will not get enough oxygen and you can pass out.

Make sure you drink plenty of water - since most women get dehydrated in pregnancy.  Sit and stand slowly, and if you feel faint, lie down and elevate your legs (this will give more oxygen and blood flow to your brain).

Also be very careful when you take a bath or shower - the warm water will cause your blood vessels to dilate, thus lowering your blood pressure even more.  Ofen times people faint in the shower or when getting out of the bath.

Regarding sugars, make sure you are eating something every few hours so that your sugars remain stable.
I am experiencing this also. Friday my bp dropped to 88/55 I ate a few crackers & it went up to 90/59. Im experiencing it mostly in the early morning hours when I'm working 3rd shift.