Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnant at 40?
I'm 40 yrs old, 10 days late and just started spotting thin brown transparent discharge when I wipe. Today I felt nausea with strong odors ( ie: feeding cat can food bleh) I feel bloated and huge. Stuffy nose at night. Af is normally regular. I never missed period before except when pregnant, yet dollar store test says negative 2x. Am I pregnant or are my hormones going bonkers? Should I buy more expensive test?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4485787 tn?1355331044
I would try a different test. I started brown spotting on the day my period was supposed to start which was Sunday. I have had similar symptoms and tried a CVS brand and there is a very,very faint line (see my post on this forum). Wishing you good luck and keep us posted!

:)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, thanks for your response. Well, the brown spotting has continued, and is now a brown-red light to medium flow. Seems like AF has arrived after all. I can't remember starting a period with brown, only ending with it. Seems odd though. Well, it was nice to have wishful thinking for awhile. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Our stories are so similar! I too have new husband of 5 1/2 yrs, and teenage son from previous marriage. I so very much want babies with this wonderful man. Congrats on your positive test! You inspire me :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Everything stopped. So far I'm dry today. No spotting, no bleeding, nothing. Ok, I don't want to get hopes up, but I think its time to get early detection test from store. I will let yall know results.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1386655 tn?1452100656
Blank
journey2motherhood Back from vacation, it was ... Comment