Preventing miscarriage after bfp
How do you prevent miscarriages when you have a history of miscarriages?
The only thing that might help you are progesterone injections or pills, however; if you're miscarriging due to something genetic with the fetus, nothing will stop it. I had a few miscarriages back Tj back and with my 3rd pregnancy I was given the pills and was able to carry to full term, only took them for the first 13 weeks after I had so many test done and genetic testing and counseling. At the end, my OB prescribed them but explained that if it was genetics then nothing would help me keeep the baby. Best of luck to you!!
Well, that can be the million dollar question.  Was there ever a cause determined for why you were having miscarriages?
This is very true if its something genetic then there is no preventing it. I have incompetent cervix. Was discovered after my 2nd, 2nd trimester miscarriage and will have to have a cerclage with next pregnancy. I wish u all the best and hope that something like progesterone can help you to full term
No, I don't know why? If it's incompetent cervix, hopefully my new doctor can diagnose me before an issues begin. I'm 6 weeks as of today.