Preventing miscarriage after bfp
How do you prevent miscarriages when you have a history of miscarriages?
The only thing that might help you are progesterone injections or pills, however; if you're miscarriging due to something genetic with the fetus, nothing will stop it. I had a few miscarriages back Tj back and with my 3rd pregnancy I was given the pills and was able to carry to full term, only took them for the first 13 weeks after I had so many test done and genetic testing and counseling. At the end, my OB prescribed them but explained that if it was genetics then nothing would help me keeep the baby. Best of luck to you!!
I am also 35 plus n I had   three imiscarriage in 2014,2015 n Third one is on 12th june 2017.I had spotting n bleeding at the time of conception till the date of miscarriage in all the three cases. All three miscarriages happened in 13th weeks.I m in big dilemma that what is happening with me.can u please tell me what examinations your gynaecologist advices you so that I may try for those tests too. I have a 6 yrs. Old daughter. At the time of her there was no problem. Now in these three cases we r surprised why it is happening with me.can anyone suggest me what should I do in this frustrating situation.
Well, that can be the million dollar question.  Was there ever a cause determined for why you were having miscarriages?
This is very true if its something genetic then there is no preventing it. I have incompetent cervix. Was discovered after my 2nd, 2nd trimester miscarriage and will have to have a cerclage with next pregnancy. I wish u all the best and hope that something like progesterone can help you to full term
I was dignose with incompetent  cervix  at 22 weeks  my dr did a cerclarge at 23 week, i.miscarriage my baby at 24 weeks 2 days my baby girl
No, I don't know why? If it's incompetent cervix, hopefully my new doctor can diagnose me before an issues begin. I'm 6 weeks as of today.