Aa
A
A
Close
Problem after Problem 35 weeks 5 days
Ok my 2 nd child, its a boy. all but problems was in the hospital for 6 days with a blood clot in my lungs. I am a very heathly 21. not over weight , didnt have any heath problems in the pass. and couple weeks after that i had to back to the hospital for pneunonia with a blood clot. ( that i have to give myself shots every 12 hour of lovenox bloodthinner in my belly). for the pass week I have been having pevlic presure really bad where i can 't walk without almost crying. my contractions been happening for a week to only getting 6 min apart never closer. he is still moving and heathly baby. but mommy is trying to go into labor ASAP beacuse i dont know how long i can make it with this any more. he is slow killing me ( also they didnt find any blood clots in my legs) so they dont know where it came from. why can they just induce me? i get sick all the time, fevers and can't keep anything down half the time! my first child was great no problems !
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4583720 tn?1356811441
Some pregnancies are smooth and others aren't.  If you are already starting to have contractions,  I bet doing some walking or sex might speed things up.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank