Problem after Problem 35 weeks 5 days
Ok my 2 nd child, its a boy. all but problems was in the hospital for 6 days with a blood clot in my lungs. I am a very heathly 21. not over weight , didnt have any heath problems in the pass. and couple weeks after that i had to back to the hospital for pneunonia with a blood clot. ( that i have to give myself shots every 12 hour of lovenox bloodthinner in my belly). for the pass week I have been having pevlic presure really bad where i can 't walk without almost crying. my contractions been happening for a week to only getting 6 min apart never closer. he is still moving and heathly baby. but mommy is trying to go into labor ASAP beacuse i dont know how long i can make it with this any more. he is slow killing me ( also they didnt find any blood clots in my legs) so they dont know where it came from. why can they just induce me? i get sick all the time, fevers and can't keep anything down half the time! my first child was great no problems !
Some pregnancies are smooth and others aren't.  If you are already starting to have contractions,  I bet doing some walking or sex might speed things up.