Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Seeking prayer

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Seeking prayer

For the last couple weeks my blood pressure has creeped up. On Monday I went in for my 34 week appointment and was told after an ultrasound that my baby is measuring a full pound smaller than it should and my amniotic fluid is low. I was hospitalized overnight for observation. Tuesday morning they said they are keeping me until the baby comes or goes into distress and they have to do a c section. I was hoping for a vbac, but everything us up in the air now. I'm just concerned about the baby's well being. Please pray for us. Thank you.
Prayers for you,  MissTrevia.  The good news is that at 34 weeks,  if they have to deliver tomorrow,  things should be okay.
You are in my thoughts and definitely you will be in my prayers.in spite of being inconvenienced by being away from your house The good thing is you are under constant care and monitoring and you are almost there.
Thanks ladies.
How are you, baby bedrest?  
I'm doing pretty good. I'm still on modified bedrest. Doc says I can walk about as I desire. My bp has started trending downward, but is still elevated. So they want me to deliver at 37 weeks. The staff here is great so that makes it easier.
prayers for you both, and a hug just for comfort
I hate staying at hospitals but at least you and the baby are at the safest possible place. Good luck and saying a prayer for you guys.
I wish you the best of luck..  At this point though thank god baby maybe tad smaller, but should be okay for the most part :) good. Luck let us know