Sex the day after ovulation??
My honey and I are trying to conceive.  Has anyone ever gotten pregnant the day after ovulation?  I didn't have sex yesterday, which was my ovulation date, but had it this morning at 4:30 a.m.  I was bumbed bc my honey had to work late last night.  I was hoping my ovulation took 24 hours, which is the max timeframe that my egg will survive.  Am I right?  Has anyone gotten pregnant the day after they ovulated?
How do you know for sure when you ovulated? Were you using an ovulation predictor? Because if you were, and got a positive, most of them say that detects the LH surge, which precedes ovulation by 12 - 48 hours. In which case, you just may be okay. :-)
No, I went by my BBT, my calculations, and my cervical mucus, but didn't have sex yesterday.  If I only had a 24 hour window, hope it worked this morning.  What do you think?  I need to start ovulation predictor kits.  I have heard a lot about them, but haven't tried it yet.  Guess it would be worthwhile to get one. huh?
The predictor kits are quite good, I used them and it helped a great deal. It is possible to get pregnancy the day after ovulating. Good luck!
After release from the ovary, the egg can survive for 12 to 24 hours. So you may have hit that window, if you are sure of your ovulation date.

It's amazing how easily some women get pregnant when the egg only lives for about 24 hours.  It's unbelieveable that most of us DID get pregnant.

I'm praying for this little egg of yours Tricia; that it found Daddy's "little swimmer" and they got together for a trip down to the uterus.

Keep the faith, please?  I send my love and prayers, dear one.  I'll never give up hoping and praying for you.

Heather
from the MS Forum
I'm sorry I goofed in my post.  I thought the post was started by Tricia.

Shuga, I hope and pray that the timing was just right for you.  I really think that the time window was just right.  Please keep us updated.

Still hoping for you too, Tricia.  You know that.  I'll never give up and will always keep the faith.

Shuga, I will have the faith for you too and pray that this conception becomes a reality, dear one.

Heather
Thank you so much.  I appreciate the prayer.  We'll see.  I pray about it every day.  I read a lot about the chances being higher before ovulation than after.  Im going to try my best not to stress about it and have faith.  If its not a "go", then on to next month!