Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Team Pink!!!!!!

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Team Pink!!!!!!

Well I finally seen my baby for the first time and they told me its a girl!!! Hubby is in denial bescause he reallyyyy wanted a boy. They caught the gender with her leg in the air but not quite open so you can only see the bottom of the private which is pretty puffy! Hubby says it looks like a ball sack. You cnt see the weewee though. I think it looks like girl but my question is could he be right, could the tech have gotten the gender wrong?
bump
Yep they sure can!
After you able to see 3 lines in the private area? With all three of girls i was told look for the 3 lines. Clear as day, no boy there!! I'm hoping this time i see NO lines!!
Yes it can be wrong if the entire area isn't seen clearly. Don't get too happy. When you have your next sonogram have them make sure. I did three times with my daughter to make sure they had it right. And the last time it was in 4D so I was definitely sure....
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Risa615, and veronica0808 commented on veronica0808's status
mhv commented on melimeli's status
mhv commented on photo