Trisomy 21 >1:50
dear sir my wife (36 yrs old) is pregnant , Quadruple marker (Down's Syndrome screening) report say my child in the womb is in high risk, is it possible to make my baby healthy in womb ?? if yes then what will i do & how cost it ???
No you can not cure Down syndrome, it's genetics. You and your wife had to make that decision if you're OK with having a baby with down syndrome. If you choose not to go through the pregnancy you have to look at your states laws about abortion and how many weeks. It's not an easy subject so good luck to you
It can be very scary when you are told that there is a chance your baby could have down syndrome.  My husband and I were told our third child had a similar risk- and it made us worry a lot.  

First, know that these tests are just 'best guesses'- it doesn't meant that your child does have down syndrome.  

Second, if your child does have down syndrome- you can't cure the baby of this, but there are certainly medical precautions that you can take to make every effort to ensure that your baby and your wife are taken care of.  During my pregnancy, my doctor sent us for extra ultrasounds, paying special attention to the heart and other important development milestones to make sure that the baby was growing as she should- many times you will see heart defects with a down syndrome diagnosis, so that may be something that they will want to monitor.  

Third, it's also important to know that there are many 'degrees' of down syndrome- sometimes it's very severe and other times it's very mild and the child may be able to lead a very close to normal life.  The baby I was pregnant with ended up not having down syndrome at all, I have a good friend whose daughter did have down syndrome and her daughter is now 18- she will never be able to live on her own.  I know of another family whose child had down syndrome, and their child is grown, with a job and needs minimal assistance so lives on his own.  You won't be able to tell what degree of down syndrome the baby has until after he or she is born and you see how they continue to develop.  

Your doctor can also order more tests (at least in the United States) that can confirm with more certainty if your baby does have down syndrome.  Amniocentesis was a procedure that was offered to me as an option- it's more accurate, but I opted to not have it done since it does pose a risk to the baby.  

Are you able to talk to your doctor about the next steps to take?