Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Trying at age 44

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Trying at age 44

My husband and I have always used condoms to prevent pregnancy but lately have not.  This last weekend was so amazing I figured on my ovulation calendar that my most fertile time is the 31st if Nov. to the 5th of dec.  that means it was during my fertile time,  so what do u think the chances r of me becoming pregnant.  I so have a crazy question???  The more times u do it in that time the more sperm,  is that better???  And they say it stays in your system to fertilize up to 5 days after sex?   Is that true????
Anyone out there have any advice.  Pa pa pa pwease.....
no, its not right regarding the more times you have sex the better, its better every other day during your fertile times, as if you have sex too often there isnt much sperm , it needs a day or two to build up, and its better if they're up there waiting for the egg to release, sperm have been known to live for around 5 days in optimum conditions, but usually around 3ish days, good luck :)
I was told to have sex the day before, on the day, and the day after ovulation for a chance. And to have a couple of days' build up of sperm prior to doing this as well. Good luck!!
I had sex just twice the month I got pregnant. We weren't trying to get pregnant either...I"m 45, so yes it's possible that you might have conceived.
Most of it is pure luck tho.  I think I've read that even if everything is absolutely perfect, you still only have a 25% of getting pregnant during any cycle.  BUT, the chances of someone my age getting pregnant naturally is
like 1% or less, and I did.  Good luck.
Hi, there!
How are you, what is your news?
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
krichar commented on photo
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 22