Trying to have a baby at 36
hi ladies im 36, i currently have a 13 and a 16 year old girls, however with my new marriage of two years hubby and I are trying to have a baby of our own, I am on my 3rd day of 100mg clomid, im so worried that i might have waited too long to have a 3rd baby, i have never once since my youngest daughter that is 13 yrd old have i been pregnant. I feel like i have all the odds against me i so want this so bad i just cry sometimes and feel broken but my doctor says im fine that he doesnt see why i couldnt conceive again he prescribed clomid to help my ovulation since i dont ovulate alot
I found it took a whole to find the right dose of Clomid before I got regnant. I started on 50mg, and I didnt ovulate. Then we upped it to 100 mg and it showed I did ovulate..... But...... I wasn't getting pregnant.  Several months had passed. I asked the doctor if we could try to increase it again, so we went to 150mg. I got pregnant right away. All 3 times that I have gotten pregnant it had been at the 150mg dose.
I wish you all the best! I hope you get pregnant soon :)
There's no reason why you can't have a baby at your age, I'm 37 and 22 weeks pregnant with my third child. My youngest is 9 (from a previous marriage) and this is my partner's first baby. It took us 7 months to conceive, and most of that reason was because my partner has bad sperm morphology! So, even with the odds stacked against us, it still happened!
Don't worry it will happen in time. I'm in my 2nd marriage hubby & I tried for s year before I got pregnant. Did sperm counts, cleared my tubes, I had a tiny cyst but doctor said put me on clomid 50mg 5-9 & it amazingly worked first time! (35w3 days)
Be careful though cause I heard too high of a dose makes your cm dry but good luck age is still on your side :-)