Tubal Ligation/Natural Pregnancy
Has any one heard of someone becoming pregnant after a tubal ligation?  I know that I could never afford to have another surgery for a reversal, but I'm wondering if anyone know of some natural methods that could help. I have 3 beautiful girls and I know I should be happy but I feel a bit empty w/out being able to be pregnant.

We lost a baby due to still birth  and have a beautiful little girl after that, but I feel like I made a huge mistake. Is it really possible for the tubes to reconnect? I have read some information on it..   We do not feel that invetro is right for us, but if there is anything natural (herbs, vitamins, ) that could promote pregnancy, I would be interested in hearing about it. I hope to someday be part of that small percentage that does get pregnant..maybe ovulation monitoring?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, it is possible to become pregnant after tubal ligation surgery.  I became pregnant a year ago, after having this procedure done 7 years ago.  We lost our baby at 10 weeks, possibly due to low progesterone and are currently trying to conceive again.  The body constantly tries to heal itself and from re-searching this it doesn't seem to matter what procedure you had done, when or at what age.  Many women have become pregnant again anywhere from a few months to years later.  God Bless!