Tubes tied?? 36 years old 26 weeks with my second
Did anyone else just know for sure they wanted there tubes tied right after having a baby. I have to get a c-section anyways so i think it's the perfect time. I just feel in my heart I know I'm ready..i know it's not an easy decision
.lots of people telling my
.well you better make sure..its permanent..yes I know..and yes I'm sure. So leave me alone about it..lol..also my husband is completely with me about it
My mom had hers tied right after having my baby brother. The doc and my dad were against it cause she was only 27. This was her 4 child. Best time to do it, since you know you will be taking it easy for 4 to 6 weeks anyway.  If that's what you want and your ready go for it.
I've heard that it's the best time to do it, if you want it done- less recovery over all, since you don't have to recover from two procedures at separate times.  

I know for sure that it's something I don't personally want to do for various reasons, but it sounds like you have really thought it through and your husband is supportive, so that's great and you need to do what you know is best for you guys.  

Best wishes to you for the rest of your pregnancy and the decisions after!
I had mine done after my 3rd baby in 2014. I had a c section and tubes tied as soon as they delivered my baby girl.
I knew I wanted it done the day i found out I was pregnant. There is a huge gap between her and my other 2. I am 35 and have an 18 year old, 15 year old and then my soon to be 3 year old.
It's a piece of cake. I had natural with my first, c section with my 2nd and 3rd and I didn't notice any extra discomfort having then do it right then and there. If it's what you want it's best to do it while they are already in there however if you have any kind of doubt don't do it as you may regret it later. If you and your husband discussed it and have agreed it's what you both want, you won't regret saving yourself from a 2nd procedure.
Good luck
I'm 36 as well and will turn 37 right before I give birth. We want to have one as well. This is baby number 6 and we are for sure done. Good luck with your decision.