Update on my baby possibly having down syndrome
Going into my high risk Dr's appointment Wednesday I was praying and hoping for better news after hearing a week earlier my baby had a thick nuchal fold of 7mm. But sadly this appointment crushed all my hopes. My baby's nuchal fold was now showing it at 3cm. Not only that she also had deformities. Her chin was either not there or very small, her hands and feet were deformed and they couldn't see her stomach.. I can't even pur into words how I'm feeling. I decided to have the amnio done and I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst. I was hoping for a miracle now it seems like there's no more hope as they are suspecting things like trisomy 13,trisomy 18, or skeletal displacia. Just can't believe this is happening to my baby girl. Seeing her move on the ultrasound was heartbreaking because she looked normal and fine. Any other Mommy's had a similar experience??
I just wanted to tell you that Im with you. I hope everything will be good for you and your daughter. I will think of you and try to send you some good vibrations. We never know how the story will end. Just be sure to allow yourself to.love your daughter with all your heart even without knowing whats gonna happen.I wish you the very besgt
Thank you
I'm so sorry about the ultrasound results- hugs to you! Have you had the amnio yet?  How did that go?  
Yes I had the amnio and it was slightly painful. Should get the results this Wednesday on my next Dr's appointment. This has been the longest wait ever and I've just been trying to prepare myself for everything. Thank you
I'm sorry that you are going through this though situation. My thoughts and prayers goes your way.

Thank you