VBAC
Anyone have one? What was it like and was it better than a c-section? I am so up in the air with making the choice but at 27 1/2 weeks it's getting close.
I had a VBAC, but if I had to do it all over Again and would have read up on if more.  And not waited to read on it after baby was born. I would of bad c section again,  my baby weight almost 11 pounds and he got stuck.  It was bad.  Not to scare u but u can die from a VBAC if not monitored closely, please read up on it first then decide  after I had my baby and did more research on it,  it scared me to death. My experience was not good....  But yours might be different...
I had a vbac with my last son, and i must say i preferred it way more than the c section. Of course it hurt like hell and i screamed the hospital down, but as soon as bub came out it was all over. Beats the recovery of a c section!
I have had both cesarian (2nd) and a natural delivery (1st).  Recovery from natural delivery is way better.  I definitely would not have cesarian unless it was really medically necessary.  

Natural birth also better for baby if there are no complications - they need the compressions, stress hormones and explosure to vaginal bacteria. Also better that you go into labor naturally (when baby is ready).
I have been reading about repeat c-section vs vbac and its like everything contradict the other so hearing true stories really helps. My dr is going to do another ultrasound closer to my due date to determine his weight. Because pushing out 11lbs is CRAZY! If he is over 8 or 9lbs I won't try bc the risk of uterine rupture is so much higher.
In all actuality, the risk of uterine rupture is no greater than a vaginal delivery w/o a uterine scar. Those that do rupture don't usually rupture on the scar and the baby's weight has little if anything to do with it. If you want a vbac they should not administer any drugs like pitocin. That's what's mostly at fault when there is a uterine rupture for any woman.
Good to know thanks