Vbac
My dd is 5 yrs old born c section to avoid shoulder dystocia. It was a good thing she was huge and they has a hard getting her out even with the c section . I'd like to try a v bac. Could it b an option?
I've not been thru it but watch and read loads of info and talk to many about things. As long as this baby is seeming to be a good size safe ur from should say yes its safe to try. As long as there are no major risks. I think you'll be able to try. Going luck :)
I had 2 vaginal births then a c-section and then a VBAc which was my fastest birth yet.  Like the other poster, if size is OK and if your doctor or hospital is equipped to do a vbac I don't see why not..
This would definitely be a good question for you to discuss with your doctor and measure out the pros and cons. I had a VBAC with my second. They measured my scar tissue around 36 weeks, and said it was thick enough to go through with it. Labor went well, and he was a healthy little 8 pounder :) i would suggest doing a VBAC over c-section to anyone, but its obviously what's healthy and safe for both you and your little one. Good luck girl! :)
I'm dreading my vbac... 3 natural births prior to c section ... I'm 38+2 and my boy is looking chunky... Its been 6 years since c section, 12 years since natural birth... Nhs don't bother checking scar tissue or anything, they just push vbac to save money then warn you an emergency c section may be ontthe agenda...  Good luck with the birth :) x