What are good HCG levels 14 dpo
I had a pregnancy blood test today, and my hcg is 27 and my progesterone is 27.  I am only 14 days past ovulation.  The nurse said these numbers count as pregnant, but it's too early to tell if things are progressing normally.  I've been taking progesterone supplements for 12 days each cycle to help any potential pregnancy implant.  Does anyone know if an hcg of 27 is okay for such an early stage?  (I had a miscarriage last June.  During that pregnancy, I was also on progesterone supplements, and my progesterone levels went from 24 to 27 to 17 to 14.  So I'm hoping a progesterone levels of 27 is a good sign.)   The real miracle here is that I'm 46, and that this is my second pregnancy without fertility treatments in five months.  That should make the rest of you feel very young (and give those ttc hope)!
I am 44 and pregnant for the 2nd time in 2 months.  At 13 DPO my HCG was 27 and Progesterone 2.9.  The HCG was fine, but the progesterone was too low.  On 15 DPO, my HCG dropped to 10, so I lost the pregnancy, but I was told that the problem was the progesterone, not the hCG.   YOu just need the 48 hour numbers to be sure.  Good luck
please help with any info you have i ovulated on the 13th of this month on the 22nd my hcg is 27 the doc said this is very low but only 9 days past ovulation hard to tell i re-test tomorrow at the er. let me know please what yours went up to and if all is well thanku
Your numbers are fine...there is a huge range considered normal.  The first number isn't that important, what they are looking for is that the second no. on blood drawn 48 to 72 hours later has basically doubled.  Thats the important thing.  I wish you luck, and don't worry about that first number, especially that early.  They consider anything over 25 pregnant, now watch them rise.  All the best to you.
My hcg was 99.72 with a progesterone level of 14.52. My doc put me on progesterone because I just lost a prenancy 3 months earlier. Just found out today that my hcg levels doubled. I am a nurse for an OB/GYN so it is really hard to stay possitive when I see m/c's everyday. As long as the levels double every 48 hours things should be fine.
The important thing is that those HcG numbers double about every 48 hours. I would be more concerned with the progesterone. You said that you have been taking progesterone supplements for 12 days to help implantation. Did you stop? A sudden drop in progesterone can cause miscarriage. Your progesterone is a bit low and I would talk to your OB about continuing the progesterone until at least week 12-16 when the placenta takes over the production. Low progesterone is very common in older women and supplementation is more important.