What are our chances of conceiving?
I am sorry for asking yet another of these, but so many of us have the same question and I gogoled and can't even find a table that I can look up and get very rough idea.

I am 35 and my partner is 52. At the moment he is working away and we seek each other only for a week or ten days every two months. When we do, we make love a dozen times or so, but this is in a compressed time, spread over one weekend or two. That may mean that odds odds are different than for a couple of the same ages who are making love just as often, but spread out a little.

Even the chances for such a couple (woman 35, man 52) would give me some idea.

I have always used contraception and only now will we try without, so have no idea of my possible fertility..

Thank you all so much in advance for any help that you can give. Even a rough idea would be useful.
Your partner's age is not very important and 52 is still very good for him. You age is what matters. Unfortunately it is hard to predict what your chances are, some women at 35 conceive very quickly and others do not.

I was 40 when we conceive our only son and my husband was 47, we had been trying for 4 years with 3 miscarriages - probably due to my deficient eggs

The fact that you guys are apart so often is going to make things hard, it probably decreases your chances by at least half.

Do you have normal cycles? Do you know when you ovulate? It's probably a good idea to start following your cycles to pinpoint exactly when you ovulate.

Good luck!
Your partner's age is perfect but you being 35 is what concerns me. I am turning 36 this month and my partner is 42.
We also see each other after three weeks. We  spend only two weeks together and I always make sure we do not miss a day!. We've been trying for our third baby from Jan 2010 and I was diagnosed with a complete  miscarriage this month. Believe me! My daughters are 16 and 13. All I want to tell is that being on that age can make you take long to conceive but you definitely will! I will also continue trying, which I am planning to start next month.
I heard you say you tried with contraception, do you perhaps know which pill or injection can make it faster?. I can't wait having my little one.
I'm 39 and my husband is 51 I am now 16 weeks pregnant. we had been trying for nearly 2 years. finally I got blessed.... we had intercourse altru my ovulation calendar... please don't give up hope have fun trying
actually the age of the man does matter, as recent studies have shown the the older the male partner the increase of birth defects rise also, so its not just the mum and her eggs, its men trying to concieve after the age of 40, what you have to do is to track your ovulation, there no point (apart from fun)  having sex 10 times over a weekend if your no where near ovulating as you wont get pregnant, this will take some organising, to try and make sure you can see each other when your ovulating, so that should be your first point of call.... pin pointing your ovulation time and trying to see your husband around that time, , get yourself on some good prenatals or at least folic acid as well
May you please advice me on how to calculate my ovulation calendar, my Period was always on time but since I turned 35 everything completely changed. Ho can I track it when my period is sometimes early and sometimes late. Will it be okay to calculate 14 days from my last menstrual day?
Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck. I hope to hear the good news in 18 weeks time.
have left a note for you on your personal page :)
You are 35, not 45. gosh. I know lots of women, my sister included, who conceived at 35 with no trouble. it may take a few cycles longer to find a good egg but in no way are you advanced maternal age yet. Your husband traveling and being away when you are ovulating will pose as an issue. You also need to get your fertility tested.. during your next period, on day 3 you can get a blood test done to check your FSH, estroidal, etc and if it is within the normal ranges, that is a good sign. Your husband should be checked too. If the timing is right and there is no pregnancy after 6 months, I would see a doctor. Good luck.