Will Be Giving Birth at 41
Sigh. Almost had the girls out the house. We were going to buy an RV and camp at state parks. Went to get my tubes tied for another issue and found out i was pregnant. I didn't believe it until this week (I'm 17 weeks today). When his foot started kicking my cervix and my husband said he just kicked me i decided do ditch the denial.

I mean in 5 months a little human will be born. Even crib choices make me want to scream. Round ones, bassinets, cradles, bottles, diapers, nipples. But as i get bigger and watch the joy in my kids and husbands eyes I'm starting to get a little excited. Definitely feel like a freight train is dragging me 100mph.

So hang in there ladies. Every ache and pain freaks you out. I can't sleep on my stomach and my farts could be a nuclear weapon. But we can do this lol. Mothers day is coming up...make sure you show your appreciation for 9 months of misery carrying you :-)
Just turned 43 and am almost 37 weeks. Unexpected,  was in denial for most part. My main concern now is just health of baby since i got no prenatal care during 1st trimester n declined invasive tests. Otherwise no scares at all. Enjoy baby.